46

CHAPTER 46 - HER WORST NIGHTMARE

Y/N POV

"What? No way, there's no such thing as vampires!" I denied, taking a step back. "What do you know little girl? Haven't you ever wondered why there's a lot of secrets in the Jeon Mansion?" She asked.

"Like why there's a secret library, Why their family is so Mysterious, why they have so many restrictions and rules?" She smirked. Come to think of it, I never realised how secretive this family is.

"B-but why would that mean they're vampires?" I asked hesitantly. "Why would it not? You want proof?" She asked with a small chuckle. I nodded, I need some legit proof.

She smirked as one of the boys handed her his phone. She put on a video and showed it to me. I-it was BTS, they were drinking blood of a person's who was screaming in pain.

My eyes widened, they looked so scary. They were wearing dark clothes, and they had fangs. They had pure blood dripping down from the corner of their lips with a satisfied smirk.

"T-that's fake!" I denied, taking a step back. HaRa smirked "Believe it or not babe, it's real. They are Vampires and the world you're living in, isn't a normal one"

"N-no that-that isn't true" I grew pale, taking more steps back. "Stop denying it Y/N, even we're not humans" HaRa said, moving closer to me. That's when a saw a black spark come out of her hands.

I gasped "W-what was that?" I asked, pointing my timid finger at her hand. She smirked "Do you believe me now?"

I gulped and nodded quickly. My mind was going crazy. I couldn't believe any of this. I never expected anything like this. But what if she's actually right? And they kill me one day?

I doubt that they would spare me after they get to know. "B-but what will I do now? What if they find out that I know this?" I asked in panic. She shrugged and said "It's your duty to make sure they never find out. Even if they do, it's none of our concern because nothing will happen to us" She cackled evilly.

I looked at her in disbelief. "W-what? I helped you do all this shit, you have to help me escape them if they find out at least!" I protested angrily.

She rolled her eyes "The reward YOU get for the work that YOU did is this, the biggest secret your brothers along with you Jungkookie was hiding from you all along, the reason he hid everything else from you was BECAUSE OF THIS, Nothing more will be given to you unless they give us an advantage" She said, pointing at me.

I looked at her with teary eyes and anger. "I fvcking hate you! I'm never working for you again" I said and stomped my foot on the ground. "Listen here little girl, YOU agreed to work for US, in return, your brothers are safe and sound. We can change that right now" She said, holding my chin with force.

"T-they're vampires! You can't do anything to them!" I denied. She smirked "They're vampires but..... We aren't humans either. If we can't hurt them, then we can hurt you"

My eyes widened at her wicked words. I gulped and said "I-I'm sorry" She moved back "Good, now get back in the car, he'll take you back home" She ordered. I gave out a subtle nod with my head down and followed the guy who brought me here.

___________

"You're back" I heard a deep, angry voice. I turned around after sneaking back in just to see Taehyung and the rest of BTS, waiting for me at the door.