23

CHAPTER 23 : VISIT

A/N POV

"You have some visitors~" Namjoon said in a sing song voice, opening the door. Y/N sat up, throwing the Oreo packaging in the dustbin near her hospital bed. "Who is it?" She asked.

The door opened more revealing HyunJin and Yeji. Her eyes brightened up "YEJI!" She exclaimed and opened her arms for a hug. Yeji, who was in a good mood, gladly dived in and hugged her. "Ahem, aren't you forgetting someone" HyunJin asked, poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

Y/N rolled her eyes "Unless you've showered, I ain't givin' you a hug" She replied with folded arms. "Can confirm, he has been using cologne for the past 2 weeks. I would know because the water bill isn't expensive anymore" Yeji said smirking, looking at HyunJin who looked pissed off.

"Not like you've washed your PE clothes every week" He fired back. "Sorry Yeji, gotta back HyunJin up on this one. I've heard and smelled enough Japanese cherry blossom bath and body works spray in the girls locker room, especially from your stall" She said.

She scoffed "Then why'd you hug me?" She asked with fake attitude. "You didn't smell as bad as you did before" She shrugged. HyunJin smirked but then turned into a pissed off look heating what she had to say next "Buts it's not like your brother smells any better"

"Wow how nice of you Jeon Y/N" He sneered, closing the door. She shrugged "What can I say? Everybody falls for my charms" She said flicking her hair. "Nobody other than me has fallen for you and I'd like to keep it like that" HyunJin smirked.

Y/N's eyes widened as blood started rushing through her cheeks. "What do you mean?" Yeji asked, squinting her eyes suspiciously at her brother. He smirked "Watch this"

He held Y/N's chin and suddenly pulled her in for a kiss. Her eyes widened, feeling butterflies in her stomach. But a few seconds later, she gave in and closed her eyes, kissing him back.

Yeji's eyes widened but turned into excitement in less than a second. HyunJin broke the kiss with a smirk just to see Y/N being a blushy mess. "YEEEEE I KNEW IT" She said punching the air in excitement.

"See babe, your sister in law is already excited" He said in a sexy voice, stroking her hair. Y/N's cheek bones lifted up as she looked down, putting a strand of her behind her ear. "I've never seen her so shy before. Good job My Brotah, I thought you'd end up getting married to a chicken" Yeji praised, giving him a thumbs up.

He clicked his tongue and winked at his sister "A good man has good taste" He said proudly. "I doubt that. You once ate rice and chocolate syrup mixed with BBQ sauce" Yeji smirked.

"HyunJin shut up, I don't want to face a sibling debate like I'm in a court" Y/N said, stopping HyunJin from firing back. "Why're you taking her side babe?" He pouted. "You look like a frog" Yeji said, gagging.

"Visiting time's over Peasants, you can meet our princess once she's fine again" Yoongi announced.

______________

"GOOD NEWS Y/N-IE!!" Jungkook yelled, barging into her room. "What is it?" She asked in a bored tone. "You can go home today!" He said excitedly. Her eyes brightened up as she jumped off from the bed and started jumping around.

"FINALLYYY" She said like she just gained victory. He chuckled and lifted her up by her waist. "Y-yah put me down!" She ordered. "Nope, now that you're completely fine, I have all rights to annoy you" Jungkook said smiling innocently