48

CHAPTER 48 - ALREADY?

Y/N POV

"Oh Y/N, baby you're here, we were just talking about you........" Hoseok said with a small smile. But for some reason, I didn't trust that smile.

"U-uh Yeah, I'll j-just go and get fresh" I said, trying to escape upstairs. But I was stopped by appa "No sweetheart, come sit here, we have something to talk about"

"C-can we do it later? I-I have homework" I tried to lie without sounding disrespectful but I don't think it came out the right way. "Why're you behaving so weird lately baby? I know you had a nightmare but why're you avoiding us?" Taehyung asked, gesturing me to come to him.

I really didn't want to but then I remembered that he's a vampire so I obeyed, putting my bag down.

I stood right in front of him, nervously biting my bottom lip. He looked up at me and held my hands "What's wrong, my love?" He asked softly.

"N-nothing" I replied nervously.

"Boo, we know it's not nothing. You were avoiding me the whole day and when I finally touched you, you pushed me away" Jungkook said. "I-I didn't mean to" I mumbled.

"We know that but we wanna know why you're flinching with us, we didn't hurt you did we?" Jimin asked. "N-no it's not that....." I muttered, my voice trailing off at the end.

"Then what is it?" Appa asked. "I-it's nothing, I promise" I said, trying to convince them to let me go. "Princess, just tell us what's bothering you, we won't do anything" Namjoon sighed.

"O-Oppa please, it's really nothing, n-now can I just go upstairs?" I asked softly. I heard Taehyung sigh. He pulled me down to sit on his thigh and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Why're you so eager to run away?" He asked. I didn't have anything to reply this time so I just kept quiet and looked down at my lap. "Is it because we're vampires?" He asked softly.

My eyes widened hearing his words. I immediately got up from his lap and took a few steps back. I saw their eyes soften.

A/N POV

Seeing their sister get up so fast at the mention of vampires confirmed that she knew. Confirmed that their Spy's suspicion was correct.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked with a shaky breath. "Don't lie doll, we know very well what you're hiding" Yoongi said as they all got up, walking towards her.

She took multiple steps back, afraid that they're angry. "Sweetheart, stop moving away" Her dad said in a soft tone but Y/N's stupid mind registered it in a threatening way.

She shook her head, all that was running through her mind right now was how they'd probably suck her dry for knowing their secret like they did in her dream.

She moved back, looking around, seeing if she could run away. "Y/N stop, don't run away, we won't do anything to you" Jimin said, hoping that his words will stop her but of course, it didn't.

Her nightmare flashbacks were the only thing running through her head. How they wanted to punish her for finding out, how her blood was sucked mercilessly, how psychotic their behaviour was.