64

CHAPTER 64 - THE END

Y/N POV

Today is the day. The day I finally use the training that I've been provided. Right now, me and Yeji are getting instructions and geared up. "Yeji, keep Y/N safe at all times, stay with her, don't drop the act." Jin said sternly.

Yeji nodded.

Right now we are having some makeup done on me, just some very bloody, abused-looking bite marks because we have to make them believe that my brothers have harassed and bitten me several times without consent, using my weakness as an advantage.

We didn't have to do anything with Yeji except give her a communication device since she technically can protect herself pretty well. JiEun was the one doing my makeup and she made sure that it wasn't coming off for the next few weeks.

"Okay, so how exactly are we going to start this?" I asked with a sigh. "Yeji will take you back to earth, you guys will have a chip deep inside your ear so that you can hear us and we can hear you. Then follow along the plan. You tell them that you want revenge, 'expose' that we are going to be doing something in the valley with no bodyguards whatsoever and make sure they come there. Tell us each and everything that they're going to be doing" Jimin explained.

I nodded "I'm nervous"

"Don't be, I finally get to kick some butts" Yeji smirked, making me giggle.

Very soon, it was time for us to go. I was nervous as hell, my hands were shaking the whole time. Appa hugged me before I entered the portal to earth and said "Be bold and stay safe. Never let them know our plan. Okay?"

I nodded and hugged him back, letting my tears flow. "Hey.... Why're you crying?" Yoongi asked softly, wiping my tears. "I'm scared" I said, wiping my tears. "Boo..... don't be okay? The moment anything goes wrong, we'll be there to help you." Jungkook said, putting her head on his chest.

He kissed her forehead and said "Now go, be confident okay? It'll be fine. Yeji will protect you"

I sniffled and nodded, taking a deep breath. I held Yeji's hand before stepping into the portal. Once again, there was an insane amount of pressure going through my body but this time, it was so strong that I collapsed on my knees.

Is it because Oppas aren't with me?

Yeji immediately crouched down to my height and hugged me tightly, keeping me safe. A few moments later, I felt the pressure disappearing. I found myself and Yeji in an empty grass field.

There was nobody around, the only source of light were the street lights. I wish we had gone a little earlier because it was around 8 pm which meant that we had to go to the headquarters of the rivals straight away.

"Stay close" Yeji said, taking my hand. I nodded, I didn't feel safe letting go. I heard a small beep in my ear. I flinched but then came to the realisation that it was just the ear-piece. "The HQ is just a few turns away" Yoongi said through the ear piece.

"Got it" Yeji whispered out. "Dear sis, I don't care if you die, just keep my baby safe" HyunJin said. Yeji rolled her eyes before whispering smack at him.

"Stop wasting time and let's go!" I whisper-yelled. "Tell that to your boyfriend" She scoffed. I rolled my eyes "Hwang HyunJin if you don't shut the fawk up, you're gonna be sleeping in with the fishes"