7

CHAPTER 7 : THE TWINS

Y/N POV

I was getting ready for going to sleep. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom when the door opened and Jungkook came in. "Ever heard of privacy?" I asked him with my hands on my hips.

"Privacy who? My BooBoo isn't even worth peeking in the shower for" He said with a smirk. "Excuse meh, Just because you have abs Doesn't mean my body is ugly" I said full of attitude.

"Yeah yeah whatever piggy" He said and walked inside and shoved me aside. I scoffed in disbelief as I spit out the toothpaste and stuff in my mouth and cleaned myself up.

He opened a drawer and took our some banana milk. "Banana milk? In the bathroom?" I asked. "What do you think I drink when I'm constipated?" As soon as he said that he suddenly covered his mouth like he spilled too much information

 "What do you think I drink when I'm constipated?" As soon as he said that he suddenly covered his mouth like he spilled too much information

"Aww does bunny get constipated~~~" I teased. "S-stop it's normal" he stuttered. "Then how come I've never had my shit stuck up my ass to the point they don't even want to come out?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ughh I hate you" He said in a very Trusfrated tone. "Okay okay, I'm sorry Oppa" I said laughing and back hugged him. "Get off" He said with a pout.

"Okay, not like I want to stick to you anyway" I shrugged. I went to the bed and as usual, he took off his shirt and laid down hugging me. Suddenly I got a thought. I just have to wait for him to sleep.

10 minutes later

I waved my hand in front of his face and as expected, he didn't move. He looks so cute while sleeping. But his body and tattoos can drive any girl crazy, except me.

 But his body and tattoos can drive any girl crazy, except me

My head was in the small gap between his arm and head. His biceps right underneath my chin. I slowly got out of his embrace and turned his body so that his torso is facing the ceiling. I chuckled evilly before standing next to him on top of the bed.