21

CHAPTER 21 : SILENT TREATMENT

A/N POV

"BooBoo..." Jungkook called out softly, following her like a lost puppy. She ignored him and walked to her room, just like she's been doing for the past 5 days. She sat on the bed with a sigh and took a book. She started reading it while Jungkook stared at her with a cute pout.

He was looking directly in her eyes, staring like a child. He leaned his face forward and placed small kisses on her cheek. "Talk to be Boo..." He said. Y/N didn't say anything and continued reading her book.

His pout grew bigger. He stared at her with his irresistible puppy eyes. "Y/N-ie~~~" He wailed in her ear. She ignored him once again. Now he was getting impatient.

He took her book away from her causing her to flinch. "G-give it back" She said softly. "Not until you start talking to me" He said. Y/N stretched her hand up trying to get the book away from him but he raised his hand higher.

She tried jumping to get it but still failed. While she was jumping, Jungkook caught her by her waist mid air "Gotcha" He whispered to himself. He put the book on the nightstand and lifted her up. "Let m-me go" she said punching his chest with her small weak fists.

He ignored her and sat on the bed with her on his lap. "I'm sorry" He said. She didn't care, she started moving trying to get out but it all went In vain. "I'm serious" He slightly raised his voice making her halt her actions.

"Fucking talk to me Jeon Y/N!" He growled, tightening his grip on her forearms. She winced in pain "O-oppa stop y-you're hurting me". He stopped and let go of her arms "I-I'm sorry" He apologised softly.

She ignored it and got up from his lap, she tried to walk out the door but he pulled her back. "Y/N-ie please" He pleaded. "O-Oppa please, leave m-me alone for sometime." She requested, gently pushing him away.

He looked at her in sadness as she walked away. It's been 5 whole days since she found out the truth about herself and her family. Ever since, she's been soft and silent. She was usually annoyed silence lover. Instead she became the silence.

She's still processing all the information because it was way too sudden for her. She just found out that her step brothers share the same father as her, her mom isn't her guardian anymore, and that her best friend was hiding her family's secrets for 2 years from her.

It's not like she can punish him either, she knows silent treatment is all she can do that'll affect him. She sat on the living room couch, massaging her forehead, trying to ease her stress.

"Hey princess..." Jimin said coming out of the gaming room and heading over to her. "Hey Oppa" She replied back weakly. "You feelin' okay?" He asked worriedly. "Y-yeah, just a small headache" she replied with a faint smile.

"Want me to get some painkillers?" He asked concerned. "No need Oppa, i-I'm sure it'll go away soon" she said. He nodded and laid down on her lap, looking up at her. He stared at her lovingly, caressing her cheeks "Yeppo" He mumbled in Korean which means pretty.

She smiled back at him and placed a small kiss on his forehead. He got up from her lap and hugged her "Please come back to normal Y/N-ah, I love seeing you so energetic and pissed off" He joked. She giggled and replied "I just need some time Oppa."