33

CHAPTER 33 : HER RETURN

Y/N POV

It's been a few days since I snuck out of school and ever since, at night I sneak out just to go to that location and meet that person. Day by day, I'm getting weaker and weaker.

I've been refusing to eat 3 times a day, instead I only eat one or two times and that too, the bare minimum. Sometimes, Jungkook even forces me to eat, his way.

Same thing is going to happen today. I haven't had breakfast and was feeling a bit lightheaded. It's almost lunch time but I didn't want to eat. I just wanted to rest. "Bambi?" I heard Taehyung's soft and soothing deep voice.

I looked behind and saw him staring at me. He came forward and embraced me. "You're shivering love, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded weakly with a hum and snuggled into his hoodie, wrapping my arms around him.

"Y/N-ah come here, you have to eat" SeokJin said sternly, coming out of the kitchen. "I don't want to..." my voice trailed off.

"Y/N please, it's been nearly a week since you started acting like this. You have to eat and start opening up to us on your problems, otherwise how're we going to help you?" Hoseok asked softly, caressing my cheek.

"We know you're hiding something and we can find out our own way. But we don't want to force you. Just keep in mind that we WILL find out our way if you don't reveal it yourself" Namjoon said. I nodded, looking down.

Taehyung pat my head and kissed my forehead. "Should I feed you?" He asked softly. I shook my head. "I-I wanna sleep" I mumbled. "You have to eat something first" Jimin said. I sighed and nodded.

Taehyung smiled lightly and carried me to the table. He placed me on his lap and took a spoon and began feeding me. I usually hate getting fed because it makes me feel like a toddler but today, it felt nice.

I obediently opened my mouth every time he put the utensil in-front of me. Eventually, I started getting full. I leaned my head on his shoulder as my eyes started getting heavy.

He put the spoon down and stood up, carrying me in his arms. "Do you want to sleep with Yoongi Hyung?" He whispered softly. "Mmmm" I hummed.

He took me to Yoongi oppa's room where he was sitting on his desk, making some songs. "Hyung?" Taehyung called out. Yoongi Oppa hummed, completely focused on his masterpieces.

"Can you sleep with Y/N? She's shivering" He asks. He immediately turned around, stood up and came towards me. He moved my head out of my face and felt my forehead.

I wasn't burning, just shivering because I'm weak. I think it was visible from afar too because Yoongi Oppa looked worried. "Yeah, you can go" He said, taking me in his arms and laying me down on his comfortable bed.

I immediately hugged his pillow and pulled the blanket over me, sleeping comfortably. "Seems like she didn't sleep all night huh?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, wonder what's wrong. Anyways Tae, go have your lunch, I'll take care of her" Yoongi said, dismissing Taehyung who nodded and left after pecking my forehead and cheeks.

I heard Yoongi sigh and lay down next to me, caressing my hair. "Doll, I know you're awake" he said. My eyes fluttered open and stared at him, knowing he wanted to say something to me.