14

CHAPTER 14 : BABYSITTER

Y/N POV

I sighed as I walked out of the washroom. I saw Jungkook waiting outside for me with a worried expression. I ignored him and walked away, I didn't want to speak to any of them right now.

"BooBoo....." I heard Jungkook's voice trail off in disappointment. I once again ignored it and made my way to the classroom, not even feeling a bit of guilt.

"Hey Y/N-ah you good?" Yeji asked worriedly. I sighed and nodded. I plastered a fake smile on my face and asked "When do I have to come over?"

"Hmm maybe around 7? That fine with you?" She asked. I hummed and sat down on my seat. While the class was going on, I could feel an intense stare directed towards me.

I hesitantly looked up and saw HyunJin, staring through my soul. My cheeks started heating up as I looked down, avoiding his strong gaze. I could see him smirk from the corner of my eye like he was satisfied with my reaction.

I tried to focus on the lecture but it's not that easy when you have a god like being sitting across, staring at you like his last meal. I could hear Jungkook scoff next to me.

I rolled my eyes and continued doodling in my notebook. The classroom was oddly cold today. My teeth were slightly chattering but not that loudly. I don't think Jungkook could hear it because of that loud ass teacher.

While I was writing the notes, I felt Jungkook take my hand in his and rub it softly, spreading warmth. I would be lying if I said this didn't warm my heart up. He has always been there for me in situations like these.

He's always the one who protects me from bullies, saves me from getting a wardrobe malfunction, perverts and gives me a jacket whenever I need. I know he likes me as a sister of course but I just don't know whether I could trust him anymore knowing that he used to beat up people before me. I guess I should give him a chance. He has been a loyal idiot for 2 years.

I think I'll trust him but not the other 6. "Thanks" I whispered to him. His face wore a faint smile as he sandwiched my hand between his, rubbing it gently. The lecture was starting to get even more boring than it already was.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, feeling my eyelids get heavier and heavier by the second. The next thing I knew, I was asleep.

A/N POV

The teacher noticed how Y/N was sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder. She was about to snap but was stopped by a deadly glare from Jungkook.

 She was about to snap but was stopped by a deadly glare from Jungkook