59

CHAPTER 59 - THE VAMPIRE MANSION

Y/N POV

They took me to a huge, dark mansion. There were a few bats, flying around. A few gargoyles in the front and weird, creepy noises coming from inside. I gulped and held onto Jin's hand tighter than before.

"I-is this safe?" I asked nervously. "Yes, don't worry okay? We'll keep you safe" Hoseok smiled, ruffling my hair. I gulped and nodded. The door opened with an ominous noise.

I shivered when the cold hair hit my skin. It just felt so... eerie.

"Do we really have to go inside?" I asked nervously biting my lip. They sighed "Yes princess, trust us, you'll be okay" Namjoon said,

I nodded.

I tightened my grip around his hands and took a deep breath. We stepped in and immediately, the door shut behind us. "W-was that supposed to happen?" I asked, my face turned pale.

"Don't worry, it is" Jimin reassured.

The hallways were so creepy..... it wasn't empty at all, there were weird looking creatures, standing up right, against the wall. I'm guessing they're the slaves and butlers. I almost forgot the people I'm with are vampire kings.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly. "Our room, it's right around the corner" Jungkook replied. "Come here" He gestured me to come to him.

I obeyed, for some reason. He held her hand and kissed my forehead softly before leading me to their room. And as expected, it was dark, but beautiful.

"Come sit here" Jungkook said, sitting on the bed and patting his lap. I did as told and sighed, burying my head in his neck. He giggled "Tired?" He asked.

"Mmmmm" I replied, not having the energy to even talk. "I still feel the pressure in my jaw" I mumbled. "It'll go away bub, you're new here and that too, as a human, it'll take time" Taehyung said, caressing my hair.

I hummed in reply.

Jungkook slowly rubbed my back in circles, and kissed my cheeks. "I missed you" He mumbled. "What do you mean? We haven't been away from each other for more than a few hours" I asked.

"No.... The real you. The one that isn't hiding anything from us anymore" He replied. "Hopefully....."

"I promise, I'm not hiding anything more from you. You can even use your powers, I am 100% with you guys" I said quickly, before they could assume that I'm working for someone else.

"We know, but unfortunately, now we will definitely read your mind when needed. You misused your freedom. We wanted to respect your privacy and wait until you revealed it yourself, but I don't think we should do that anymore" Appa said in a very serious tone.

I sighed "I understand...... I deserved a lot more than just this. If I were you, I'd have given myself a very harsh punishment, I just don't feel forgiven without it" I mumbled under my breath.

But they heard it.

Taehyung sighed and came over to me and crouched down. He cupped my cheek with one hand and kissed my forehead "Bub, we would've punished you but..... we know you were forced. And besides, you risking your life just to save us was enough for us to forgive you. Leave it now okay? It's the past now" He smiled.

I nodded, slowly.

He kissed my forehead and my cheeks, making a smile a little. "Wanna rest?" Jungkook asked. "I miss your cuddles~" He pouted like a baby.

I giggled "okay" I replied. He squealed and threw me down on the bed and jumped on top of me. He rolled a bit to the left, switching our position so that now, I'm laying on his chest.

"You both can rest, we'll decide what to do just in case we have problems here as well" Yoongi said. I nodded and rested my head on Jungkook's chest.

All the others left the room, closing the door behind them. Jungkook wrapped his arms around my waist, securing me in his hold and looked down at me. I stared back at him with a small smile, feeling relaxed.

"Koo....."

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry for not being there for you when HaRa was beating you, a-and I'm sorry for even working for them and lying to you in the first place." I said, finally getting it off my chest. I can never get over that.

He sighed and switched our positions and looked straight into my eyes. He pecked my forehead and said "Forget It boo, it doesn't matter anymore, I forgave you already, just pretend like it never happened okay?"

I sighed and nodded. He suddenly smiled "Now if you don't forget it, I'll make you do it my way" He smirked mischievously. My eyes widened, knowing exactly what he meant "No thank you, I'd like to keep my memories" I said quickly.

He laughed and snuggled in my neck. "BooBoo....."

"Yeah?"

"Can I have another bite?" He asked with a small pout, looking at my neck. My eyes widened, I was about to say no but.... What if he gets angry? What if he gets upset?

I deserve the pain anyway, they have been to merciful with me. I kept quiet for a second before nodding. Jungkook looked pretty surprised that I said yes. "Why're you allowing me to? I know you don't like it" He said softly.

I said nothing and looked away. He turned my face to look at him. He stared right through my eyes like he was reading me. I knew he was.

"You don't deserve pain princess, we aren't the perfect brothers either, if you don't want something like this, then say it" He said softly, caressing my hair. "I'm sorry" I exhaled. "Can we just sleep?" I asked.

"Sure, I love you" He mumbled and pulled me into his warm embrace. He pulled the blanket over our bodies and turned of the lights. He gently caressed my hair and hummed a soft tune to help me fall asleep.

I snuggled into his chest, wrapping my arms around his torso and relaxed my body. "Good night"

To be continued......

Sorry that it's short. I'm working on a new book that'll come soon. Spoiler might come in upcoming chapters.

Vote or I will make sure that your teacher knows you have wattpad 🔪

Word count : 1059