58

CHAPTER 58 - HELL

Y/N POV

I flinched as my eyes widened. Hell? H-E-L-L? Satan's home? There's no way I'm going there. First I have to deal with vampires, a werewolf boyfriend and a witch. And now I have to go where all these so called 'people' came from?

"B-but-"

"No buts princess, it's not safe here anymore" Appa said sternly. I pouted, looking down at my lap. "Don't be sad boo, you'll finally meet us in our true forms" Jungkook smirked.

Something about that smirk just scared me. I don't want to see them in their vampire form, and I don't think I have before either, not in real life anyway.

I bit my lip and looked down at my lap, playing with my fingers. "Aish, you scared her Kook-ah" Hoseok sighed. "Sowwy~" He nuzzled his nose on my neck from behind.

"Don't be scaredy cat like Mr.Old Hag, Kookie won't hurt you" He said, cutely looking down at me with his glimmering-bunny eyes.

I did not believe him one bit but decided to nod anyway. "You're lying aren't you?" Jungkook pouted. I smiled cheekily and nodded. "Naughty little girl" He giggled and hugged me tighter.

"Ahhh s-stop!" I gasped, when he accidentally squeezed my wounds. "Fvck, I'm sorry" Jungkook quickly said, kissing my cheeks and caressing my wounds. "I'll kill her for this" I heard him murmur.

"Anyways, back to topic" Jin said, before anyone could get even more distracted. "Y/N, you are coming with us, and that's final" Jin said sternly.

"Oppa...." I really wanted to object but I suddenly felt the urge to just shut up. Namjoon sighed "Don't, you're lucky that we're not mad at you and even let you come with us, assuming you aren't working for anyone else" He said looking at me suspiciously.

"N-no! I'm not working for anyone" I raised my hands beside my head in surrender. "Good" Yoongi said. "W-when exactly are we going?" I asked. "Today" Hoseok replied bluntly.

My eyes widened "T-today? Why so fast?"

"Bub, HaRa knows we escaped and she might even tell their boss. We are in great danger here. It is a bold move to shift dimensions with a human, so it'll buy us some time to think of a plan" Taehyung explained.

"Fine..." Not that I had a choice anyway.

"Now, here are some rules. You must stay with us at all times, don't interfere with any creature, stay where we tell you to and Never roam around" Yoongi said.

I pout and nod obediently.

I rested my head on Jungkook's chest, feeling nervous to travel to hell. Would it hurt? Will I die right away? I really wanted to ask these questions to them but I didn't know how to.

At that moment, I forgot that they could read minds. And Hoseok's next few words, made me remember again.

"It wouldn't hurt that much, just a bit of pressure, and no, you won't die right away" He chuckled. I nodded. "Where are we headed to now?" I asked.

"A safe place where we can take you to our world" Jimin replied. "What if I get lost in your monster world?" I asked. "You wouldn't have to worry about that. The ring we gave you will keep you safe" Taehyung assured.