6

CHAPTER 6 : GROCERIES

Y/N POV

It was around 7:00 PM and the wedding will end in maybe 2-3 hours. I was just eating food but as usual I don't gain weight. Eomma and Mr.Jeon we're having some lovey dovey talks somewhere.

I just hope they dont go crazy tonight. I know my ears ain't holy but the least I could do is not hear my mom moan. Eomma came towards me with her usual cold look and began talking.

"Where are your brothers?" She asked coldly. "Eomma they're not my brothers" I said with slight anger. "Yes they are and always will be. This is a very special day for me, don't make me ruin it for the both of us" She warned. I gulped and looked down.

"That's what I thought. Think twice before showing me attitude. Go to Namjoon" She commanded. I don't know why but I obeyed immediately. I went over to Namjoon and tapped over his shoulder.

He turned around with a cold look making me gulp. "What do you want?" Ah shat what the fish am I supposed to say? "E-Eomma asked me to s-stay with you?" For some reason the end part came out more like a question.

"Hmm" He shortly replied. I just awkwardly nodded and stood there. I could feel a strong stare at me but this time, it wasn't from the Kimchi alien.

It was from someone who is assume is their business partner. I started feeling uncomfortable as he began staring at my legs, licking his lips. I think Namjoon Oppa noticed it because from the corner of my eyes, I could see him glaring at the creep.

His next action shocked me. He took of his blazer and bent down to my height and tied it around my legs. He then got up and put one arm on my back and the other under my knees and carried me.

He walked to the washroom and called one of his body guards. He whispered something to him in his ear and he nodded. The guy came back with some black leggings and went away.

"Here, wear these" He said in a cold voice. I hesitantly took the leggings and went inside and got changed. I went outside with my head down and he held my hand, dragging me to the others. "Stay close" He said.

"Y/N-ieee, My little goblin looks so ugly" Jungkook cooed at me, pinching my cheeks. I yanked his hand away with a pissed look. "Keep your hands to yourself dingus" I said folding my arms above my chest.

"Smol little baby" He said cooing at me. I clenched my fist in anger. Jungkook let out a small bunny laugh seeing me so pissed. I have to go through this every single day.

"I can't believe I'll be seeing you every single day no matter what form now on" He said back hugging me, pressing his cheek on my shoulder. "You knew this 2 years ago Idiot. Don't act surprised" I spat as my mood went down a bit remembering how he kept it a secret from me.

"BooBoo, I thought we talked about this. I had a reason" I could see his sad pout. "You never even told me why" I said pissed off. "I-it was for your own safety BooBoo" He said softly

 "I-it was for your own safety BooBoo" He said softly