Chapter-9

Children( Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa and Aera):- What??? (They shouted together)

Mom (Spoke sadly):- If you all are not ready/happy and will not be able to accept my relationship then I will cancel my marriage and even broke every tie/relationship with him.

Aera:- That's not what we mean, Mom.

Jisoo:- Yes Mom, Aera is right, and we are happy for you that you find someone who can be with you always, as we are not with you every time and you also need someone, I mean a life partner.

Jennie:- Yes mom, moreover, we always wanted that, you will stay healthy and happy, and we can see you are more happy after being in relationship, we all just want you to be always happy.

Rose:- And we can see, you are happy, so how can we dare to snatch your happiness, when you always thinks for Our happiness firstly, huh.

Lisa:- First time my twinnie talk about something other than food, but she said right, but let that emotional conversation for the future, and tell us Who is the lucky guy, who rob our beautiful mom's heart?

Mom:- My kids have grown up, and sorry I will not tell you all about the person whom I am in love with because That's a surprise for you all so you all have to wait for the right time to meet him personally.....

Aera:- Mom, we all support you in your decision which makes you have, as we only want your happiness, but I want to meet the person with whom you are in love with and want to get married too, so I don't want to waste more time that's why I want to meet him today and personaly see him if he is good for you or not and if I find that he is bad for you or can harm you, then no body can will save him from me.

Bp:- From not only you, but from us too, and we also want to meet him today without dragging days....

Mom:- Ok my babies, I am going to inform him and then we all will meet with each other today at his house, Okay!!!.

Before anyone can react, she(Mom) walked out hurriedly to call her future husband....

The five girls are just stand at their places, with different emotions, like someone just shake her head and sigh, someone just roll her eyes with shrug, someone just blink her eyes to understand the situation, someone give flirty look and someone just smirked.....

(With Joboah~~~)

Within few rings, Dongwook, pick up the call....
O.T.P...

Boah:- Hello honey, did I disturbed you.

Dongwook:- No, honey, tell me what happened, as I am feeling that you want to say something but you are nervous and excited too.

Boah:- You are right honey, umm I want to ask you, can we meet today with our children.

Dongwook:- Sure honey, I was waiting for this day, we will meet today at/on dinner at my house.

Boah:- Sure, and I have two surprises for you, and I am sure you will get shocked after seeing your surprises.

Dongwook:- Well I always  get shock after looking you as how beautiful you appeared, I think your beauty just get upgraded everyday, no other than that give me any shock.

Boah:- Ye ye, flirty boyfriend of mine, and let's see if my surprises can give you shock or not.....

Without listening him further, she cutted the call.....

By this she ended the call.

After talking with her boyfriend, Boah directly went towards her children to inform them.....