Chapter-77

Aera groans/ed and than opened her eyes but again closed it, to fixed her vision, after adjusting her eyesight, she become confused because she is sitting on the chair with ropes tightly surrounded around her body and there surrounding was all pitch black in sight, no single light is coming from any directions, so she didn't have any idea, what is happening around her and where the hell is she, she is so confused or you can say jungshooked, and she is trying to process everything around her and her situations right now, etc....

After five minutes of deep  silence and quitely processing every single shits.......

Than realisation and reality hitted Aera hardly, after getting flashbacks of the night, than she thinks and come to the conclusion that someone injected her some drugs and she become unconscious, and now she is here, don't know from when and which place, and most importantly for her is that where are her siblings, are they here or not and they are fine or not, etc questions are now roaming inside her brain/mind....

Aera:- Who the hell have death wish hmm, so he /she kidnapped me huh, and most importantly where are my brothers and sisters?

But no one answer/replied her.....

Aera:- What you think, that I don't know , the who kidnapped me is listening me so better come out you coward and face me.

But again no single voices, return to her.....

And now Aera is getting irritated and pissed off....

Aera:- Huh you are breaking my patience level, better come out, or I will kill you all.

But no one answer her again....

Aera:- Now That's it, I have enough of this bullshit...

She used her all strength and broked the ropes, by that time 10 to 20 guards barged inside the room and try to captured her, but who you are kidding with, she is Devil the Mafia Queen....

In less than 5 minutes, she beated the shit out off those guards, and they are now lying lifeless on the ground....

Aera:- Tsk tsk weaklings....

And now all the lights are on, so Aera looks around her surroundings and found that she is in the basement of her own mansion(in which all the family aka Bts, bp including Aera, shifted after the wedding of their parents) and she is now more confused, just than her all siblings are coming towards her by entering through the main door of the basement and Aera also run towards them specially towards Jennie, because she is most close with Jennie, well she is closed to all but Jennie have an important and special place in her heart and same goes for Jennie, as they both have some secrets which only the both know, and also both can share each and every feelings with each other and can understand each other without uttering any words..........,

But......
       who knows about the future, hmm....

Aera runs fastly towards Jennie and tried to hug her, but before Aera can hugged Jennie, Jennie pushed her and tightly slapped her which makes Aera's lips bleed because of the strength Jennie used on her in slapping.....