Chapter-53

Well, They all (bts, bp included Aera) are shocked to see that their parents are sitting in the living room and talking with each other while waiting for them...

They all aka Kim siblings, run towards their parents and tackled them to the ground, they hugged them so tightly.

Mom&Dad:- K-i-d-s w-e c-a-n-t b-r-e-a-t-h-e.

Then they all release them from their tight hold....

Jin:- Mom and dad how you two come back here?

Dad:- Why you don't want us to come back our home to live with our children, hmm.

Jisso:- No mom and dad, we mean to say that,  you both are on your honeymoon cum business trip, so how you two come soon, and dad we all want you two here with us.

Mom:- Ahh, Jin and Jisoo baby, your dad is just kidding with you all, well We both miss you all my dear children very much, so we come back soon.

Maknaes:- Yes Yes.

Jennie:- You two eat your dinner or not?.

Mom :- Yes we eat our dinner, we want to eat together but we get to know that you all are at restaurant eating together so we also eat our dinner.

Jungkook:- Than why don't you both come to us in restaurant, we all will eat together there.

Dad:- We want to get fresh first.

Mom:- And also want to give you all surprise too.

Aera:- Well mom you always give us too much surprise, and sometimes it make us shocked as fuck, thanks that you don't give us surprise daily, as you prove that you are my mom, and from you I get that gene, and I don't know how much more surprises you are keeping for/from us.

Jin & Jisso:- Well you are right Aera, but watch your language young lady, don't curse.

After that they all took sit on couches and sofas and talk with each other for 1 hour.

Mom:- Okay kids now go fresh up and go to sleep as you have to go school/college tomorrow.

Kim siblings :- Okay mom, goodnight mom and dad.

Mom&dad:- Good night kids.

And all went to their room and do their night routine and went to sleep.......

Time skip after 2 weeks:-

In these 2 weeks all family members spent their time with each other by watching movies, playing games, going mall, amusement park, cooking together,and maknae also get punishment too because they pranked them and also bickering with each other like there is no tomorrow....

Currently the evil bunny (not kookie the rabbit, it's Jungkook here) is plotting something against them, so, he went towards the room of Aera, and without knocking he barged inside her room and found her reading book silently while sipping her banana milk.