Chapter-74

Next day:-

After doing their usual and regular shits, Bp including Aera went to their company to check it and doing their works, same for bts too, they aka bts also have to went to their company to check it, well bts just make up an excuse in front of their parents and sisters to come back here(Korea), but in reality there was a problem created in their company, so they have to went their company for checking everything and solving the problem which is created in their company....

Before going to their respective companies, the all Kim siblings ate their breakfast together with having random chit-chat, and having some beautiful family/sibling moments.....

.

.

Long Time Skipped:-

At last they all (Kim siblings) solved problems in their company or complete their pending works.....

Let's took a look on them....

Aera was in her cabin, and signing some documents, bp are at/in other company separately and doing their own work....

(Aera is the heir/owner, but bp are CEO of their own choice of company of different fields)

Jihoo come inside the Aera's cabin and informed that there is a problem in their Busan's branch of the company.

Aera:- Well mamamoo are there, so they will handled it, it will take time tho, but surely/definitely they will handled it.

Jihoo:- I know but...

Aera:- Don't worry, Red Velvet are also going there as twice are enjoying their holiday or vacation, which will makes mamamoo and red velvet together there, so I know they all can handle it, even maknaes will get some more experience and also how to live and tackle the situation without your close ones too, as we all know how closed Red velvet's, mamamoo's and twice's maknaes are....

Jihoo:- Well if you are saying, than I am convinced and about makanes you are right, but I don't know why I am feeling something is very wrong and something is going to happen, but don't know if it's bad or good.

Aera:- Well unnie honestly, I am also feeling the same, but I know everything will be right, nothing bad happened to us when we are together.

Aera and Jihoo together thinking in their brain:- But why I am feeling like something bad will happened. But let's shrug it, everything will be good...

Jihoo:- I know baby, and I will always will be with you till my last breathe. I will kill anyone for you and even I get myself killed for you.

Aera:- Don't talk like this unnie, I will not let anyone touch you or even look at you or raise a finger against you, and nothing bad will gonna happened to you, I love you and dont forgot about IU unnie too just how I love bp unnies.

Jihoo:- I know baby, well I think let's now stop emotional conversation and let's talk about the mission.

Aera:- That's why I love you my sweetheart unnie, if I was a boy than by this time I will gonna make you my wife, who knows how to act in every situation and handles it easily and know how to act without wasting time.
But it's not that late tho, if you are ready than I can make you my gf, if you want sexy girl.