Chapter-51

After driving/travelling for 1 hour straight, they all aka BTS reached their destination which is their sisters's company, and they all went inside without any obstacles or interruption as the employees of Aera's companies  know about them (bts), because at the wedding day, everyone including Kims and Lees introduced to whole world as one family, and also about the  merging of Kim Empire and Kileera Empire in one after wedding too, as they were business partners too before, but don't know each other personally as Joboah is famous on her own because of being a famous doctor and owner of best hospital in Korea, and her daughters are famous as Lee sisters the youngest business woman who rule the whole world, and Kims as second position in business world......

And also, In Aera's company all employes are well mannered and disciplined and give respect to everyone, and even there in no slut or bitch who wear revealing dress and try to seduce or something, or nor anyone is arrogant and rule on someone or disrespect to any person who comes inside their company, because all employees are afraid of Aera's temper, so they were always in their best behaviour....

As Aera brings Jimin with her before, so he have his id card, so he show it for checking purpose, and also Aera already made cards for their other brothers too so there is no problem in further procedure too......

Staff45:- Sirs please wait here for 2 minutes, Ms.Jihoo said that she is personally coming here to escort you all to Mams cabin....

(Jihoo, after finishing her work, also directly come to the company, as they get alert that bts are coming to their company, well bts driver was a spy or man of Aera, so he informed girls about the sudden visit of their brothers, and as Jihoo is her secretary/p.a, who never leave her side, so Jihoo hurriedly come after finishing her works before bts arrival)

They all nodded their heads in agreement, and went towards sitting area for waiting of  Jihoo's arrival, as they know that she is Aera's secretary who manage everything on behalf of Aera, when she is not there......

After some minutes Jihoo come and take them to Aera's cabin where all sisters are present and some are doing their previous work which was pending....

They all enter in her cabin following Jihoo behind like ducklings follow their mother duck (🤣)....

After entering the cabin they all greet each other, and Jihoo take her leave and went to do her work, she deliberately leave from there as she want to give space to the siblings....

They aka Bts took their sit on couches...

Joon:- Noonas and little sisters, are you all free now.

Girls:- Yes oppa/Namjoon, we just finished our work.

Jin:- Then get up and got freshed up as we all are going to mall for shopping and also we all eat at restaurant today, as we all are busy in our works and dont spent our time together, so for make up of these busy days we all are going on siblings date..  .

Girls:- Okay, oppa we like that.

The girls went to get ready, by the way there are all types of dresses of girls, they keep here as you know what situation come including mafia dress also for each one including Aera, Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa  and Rose.
And Aera made a special room for this so they went inside and getting ready for their siblings date.....