Chapter-78

After hearing that, she is not biological daughter of Jo-Bo-Ah(her mother), Aera looses her cool and angrily shouted...

Aera:- Stop all of your bullshits now. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys, but you all should know that, If you all are not, my brothers and sisters, than, till now I had been killed you all with my bare hands for saying she is not my mother... (*And than Aera look into/towards Jennie and said*)
And jennie unnie what the hell is wrong with you huh, you was with me when grandpa was telling before his death, that, I don't have to know about my father and his whereabouts, and never asked about him from your mother, and he even don't tell us his name nor we ask anything about him from mom.

Jennie:- Don't play innocent act here, we all know you will do what you want to do, and you always do what other restricted you to do.

Jin:- We are wasting our time with/on her, let's tell her what we found and how we found, and make/finished over her drama....

Others except Aera and Jin, nodded their head in approval and started telling the incidence, what and how they found about it.....

Flashback:-

(BTS POV):-

After taking Jinjin with us, back to korea, (in different flight as we come with our sisters, so we send him Korea in our private plane, as dad is now busy with mom and normal business, he didn't keep his eyes on us and it's not that dad mistreat us or something, but dad like to keep everything in control, but as he was enjoying his moment and he believes in us that we will tell him everything, but today we also don't inform dad about Jinjin, we just tell him that we want to shift some weapons and drugs, so we are using our private plane, as we cant take that with us in the flight which we are sharing with our sisters, and didn't questions us more and aprove it without checking if we are saying truth or not, even we feel guilty but we don't want to give him tension/pressure as it is related to Aera and he is much more protective over her in comparison to anyone but he didn't show it but we know it, even he loves, care and protective over all (twelve siblings) of us, but a little more over Aera as she is youngest even we all 7 brothers are too more protective over Aera and not only us mom, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa are also more protective over Aera, our series of thoughts get broken when we get notification that Jinjin reached our house without getting any suspicion from anyone) we kept locked him in our basement, but we don't get time to interrogate him or not get time to crack the code to see the content of pendrives....

Because we were very busy as we have to fix some problems in our company, don't know how it occurred as in reality there was no problem, we just make excuses to come back but we think God take our words seriously and make it true so we all have to go there to solved the problem/mess without taking any rest and after that we also have a meeting with Devil, and in meeting we were very nervous as we can see Demon and Devil have some doubt/suspicion on us , but other members believes us, so we get some reliefs.....

After finishing meeting, we went back to our mansion and get freshed up and went to eat food.....

After eating we went to meeting room to discuss what to do next....

RM:- I think now it is good time to interrogate Jinjin and find our answers, as I think Devil and Demon have doubt on us, and if they spy on us, than we and our family will be in danger as Devil the Mafia Queen didn't like any lie, betrayal etc but we have to hide this from her as we don't want to risk our sister's life, so let's do it before they started spying on us and moreover today our sisters are also not here and will not come back home, so we don't have to be act like thiefs in our own house.....