Chapter-27

Click click click

Sounds are whole around the room.

Jisso- Isn't they look cute together.

Jin- True looking like triplets.

Jennie- They look more cute when jimin will be in between Aera and jungkook.

Namjoon- True tho.

Hobi- Jimin is look like smaller brother of twin because both Aera and kook are of same height.

Rose- It's true but jimin is so cute like mochi.

Lisa- Let's wake them up.

Jisso- No Lisa if we wake them boys will do nothing but Aera will kill us.

Jin- But we will get late for school/college.

Till than anybody can think Taehyung play a loud music in his phone, everyone get shocked.

But the trio didn't budge.

And now taehyung play alarm sound.

And they see Aera is trying to find alarm clock to throw, but she didn't get it because her both hands are surrounded by jimin and kook, and now she try to free her hands and her body too.

Now all are looking what gonna happen next everyone are present there even suga aka another sleepyhead of family, now they are looking Aera face which shows irritation and struggling to loose from them even her eyes are close.

But then suddenly they hear loud groans and thud sound.

Yes you are thinking right Aera kick both of her brothers out of her bed to free herself from their grip in her sleep and the effect of her kick made both of her poor brothers land on the floor with pain first of pain by her kick (and you all know she is a mafia queen so how much power it contains) and second by landing on floor.

Now both the poor boys are awake with pain in their body and they are groaning.

Aera- Shut the fuck up bitch, who the hell is trying to disturb my beautiful sleep, who left the pigs in my room.

Kook&Jimin- We are not pigs and why you kick out of bed, do you want us to die, how powerful your kick are.

Aera now fully awake and sat up on bed and speak, why the hell you stop me to stop the fucking alarm clock and also you both are sticking with me like leeches, like your life depend on me and you know I don't want any disturbance in my sleep but due to fucking alarm clock I am disturb and you two who didn't budge so that are my reflex got it you dumbhead.

And by that time the trio didn't know that all other siblings are there firstly they are shocked that what happened and now they burst in laughing.

Now trio aware of their surrounding.

Aera- Hey guys from when you are here and watching us.

Lisa- We are here from start and watch whole drama. She said while laughing.

Trio- Stop laughing hyung/oppa, unnie/noona.

But they are laughing.

Kook- We will get late for our school.

But they didn't stop.

Aera- Enough of you guys.

After saying this she get up from bed to go to bathroom but she get tripped and fall on jimin who didn't balance himself and he also fall making kook fall on top of them.