Chapter-42

After hearing the loud shouting sounds....

Jimin, Aera, Eunha and Eunhi look back and they all see that there are some peoples or you can say 10 peoples in which 4 are girls and 6 are boys, exactly the rest Kim siblings,...........

By seeing who yell at them, Jimin and Aera are in shock and fear also because they didn't said anything about their dating to their brothers and sisters, as they hide it because they are not allowed to dating, and also because their brothers and sisters are overprotective over them and don't forget how they stop the both Jimin and Aera from flirting and even the rest siblings give both of them punishment too, so they hide it and now all of them are present there with hand crossed and with furious looks, and upset look too. And the both Jimin and Aera also don't tell anything about their brothers and sisters to Eunha and Eunhi, they don't know that they have 6 brothers and 4 sisters and which are Bts and Blackpink aka Bp in short, the bully of the school/college and Aera the Leader of Volcano, which is combination of Black pink, Red velvet, Twice, and Mammammoo......

After two minutes of silence....

Jennie:- So you both are doing this project by lying to us huh. She highlighted the part 'this project'...

Joon:- You two broke our trust.
He said with disbelief.

Eunhi & Eunha:- Who are you all and why are you scolding my baby like that.

They:- Baby??

Jin and Jisso:- Kim Jimin and Kim Aera explain right now.
The both said with stern voice and authorities too....

Jimin:- Hyungs, noonas,kook and tae, the girl who is sitting besides me is 'my girlfriend' and the boy who is sitting besides Aera is her boyfriend. And both are siblings too like us...

They:- What?? Girlfriend , Boyfriend.

Eunha & Eunhi:- Yes, and now tell us who are you all if you try to hit on my girlfriend or boyfriend that's it's be your mistake, if they date any of you before our entry in their life than forget about that or them, because he/she is mine now.

Aera:- Relax dear or babe or baby, actually they are our brothers and sisters.

Eunha & Eunhi:- Brothers and Sisters.

Suga:- What the hell you two thinking and doing,  you two punks, who the fuck allowed you two to dating huh.

Aera and Jimin gulped their saliva hard and the both are now sweating, as the both can manage anyone but Suga is the hardest one tho.........

Jin:- Suga calm down , and you two point towards Eunha and Eunhi introduce yourself.

Kook:- Hyung ..

Jungkook shut his mouth after receiving deathly glare from his Jin hyung.

Eunha:- Hello I am Shin Eunha 19 year old, older brother of eunhi and boyfriend of Aera.

Eunhi:- Hi I am Shin Eunhi 18 year old, younger sister of Eunha oppa, and girlfriend of Jimin.

Both introduce by bowing towards them.