Chapter-63

Every single person or you can say everyone went/become silent after Jennie and Suga's outbursts.

Jennie:- I know you all 'points towards maknaes (which are consist of Rose, Lisa, Jimin, Taehyung, Beomgyu, Jungkook, Aera, Taehyun, and Kai)' together did that shit on both of our faces.

Suga:- Yeah I also know that, And I am 100% sure this idea were of Aera and Jungkook.

Namjoon, & Hoseok :- But you two are looking nice tho...

Both twin brothers tease their elder brother and sister, and in return of that, Both Suga and Jennie death glare them, which makes Namjoon and Hoseok nervous....

Jennie & Suga:- Now you all brats/punks 'pointed towards maknaes'  get ready for your punishments.

And both Jennie and Suga started chasing the maknaes all around the mansion, and the maknaes are running like chickens, here and there to save their asses from two raging bulls or you can say cats....

Jennie & Suga:- Stop right there or when I/we get my/our hands on you all, I/we swear to god than I/we will beat you all till death, you fucking bastards, and no one can save you all from our/my wrath.

Rose,  Lisa,  Jimin,  Taehyung,  Beomgyu,  JungKook,  Kai,  and Taehyun:- Aera/noona save us from both he & she-devil, you said that you will save us.

Aera:- Okay okay, let me try.

Jennie & Suga:- No one can save you all, even god can't save you all from our wrath.

And by the way for your information others(Bts and Txt's parents, Jin, Jisoo, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yeonjun, and Soobin) are just enjoying the live show/drama of their children/siblings, while sitting on the sofa with eating popcorn and laughing their asses off, including their parents too.

Aera:- My favourite oppa it's just a drawing/painting, wash your face and it will be off from your face, and it almost evening and there is no harm in taking a bath, and moreover that if you stop chasing us, and most importantly if you don't give us any punishment, than I will give you tangerine, and if not than we will eat all tangerines and tangerine flavor candy too which I specially bought for you.

Suga stopped on his place and ask with sparkle eyes...
Suga:- Really tangerine and tangerine flavor candy too, than I will spare you.

Other maknaes:- Please us too.
They show their best puppy eyes...

Suga:- Okay fine, I am sparing you all, and now I am going to take shower, and clear the mess that you all are created, and in that time my tangerine candy and tangerine will must have reached in my room.

After instructing the maknaes, Suga went to his room to take shower...

Aera:- One down, one left.👈 ' She mumbled' My beautiful , hot and sexy unnie, please spare your little, cute, and adorable sisters and brothers. She said while acting cute and giving puppy eyes...

Jennnie:- She scoffed and said, Little and cute my ass, you all are demons and monsters in form of humans, I will not spare you all, your cute acting or puppy eyes will not work on me this time as you all broke my sleep and more to that, you all draw/paint on my beautiful face, and I will not leave any one of you, even you 'pointed towards Aera' offer me any channel products.