Chapter-10

.At the dining room:-

Everyone is sitting on their chair, Mr. Kim at head chair, in his right side Mrs. Lee is seated, and on Mr. Kim's left side Kim Seokjin is seated and his brothers are seated just after him according to their age that means After Jin, Yoongi is seated, beside him Hoseok, beside him Namjoon, beside him Jimin, beside him Taehyung, and beside him Jungkook is seated, and on another hand same like this girls are also seated elder to younger order, beside Mrs. Lee Jisoo is seated, beside her Jennie is seated, beside her Rose is seated, beside her Lisa is seated, and at last beside her Aera is seated she is sitting opposite of  Taehyung, all are also facing each other, except Mr. Kim and Jungkook, because as Mr. Kim is sitting on head chair so there is no one in front of him...

               Mrs.Lee JS JN RS LS Aera
Mr.Kim                                                     
              Seokjin YG HS NJ JM KTH  JK

Mr.Kim:- Well I am surprised how you girls are bonded that much no one knows that you are not real siblings.

Mrs.Lee:- Honey their bond is inseparable and also they are my cousin sister's daughters from my mother side and their parents works with my parents and always they are on bussiness trip and I also very busy with my job mostly when Aera was 5 years they live together and take care of each other after their parents death in accident they have to go live with their uncle but Aera love them the most and vice versa so my parents took them in their surname became Lee and they become Lee sisters and from the day they become my daughters. And as you all know I am here in Korea and they live with my parents at US and after my parents death they are still together they are inseparable.

All nodded their head in agreement.

Namjoon:- Well Mrs.Lee why you not handle your business and why you are doctor?

Mrs.Lee:- Dear Namjoon I am not interested in bussiness and I never understand single thing about that and I love to become doctor my parents never stop me to complete my dream so I pursue my dream career.

Namjoon:- Oo now I understand.

MR.Kim- Why they are in Us after their grandparents death?

Mrs.Lee:- They are their because of Aera she is studying in worlds best university(choose any name ) and she completes her study so she come back.

All except Mrs lee&Girls:- What?? Shocked.

Aera:- Yes I completed my study recently and come back to surprise my mom and in return she surprise me with this situation.

Mr.Kim:- What is your IQ dear.

Aera:- Nothing much just 250.

All except her family gasped.

Aera:- Mom now everyone knows everything then can I not going to school any more because I get very bored.

Mom:- You should have to go spend there as normal children and spend time there as break and now you can go as owner I don't stop you but you have to go , I also want to feel as normal mom for some time.

Aera:- Ok but I don't know what I do in school because I don't study so you have to get ready for hear entertainment news which is waiting for you.

Lisa:- Like today.

All except taeminkook Aera rose Lisa:-  What do you mean like today?

Aera:- Nothing and she death glared to Lisa.

Jimin:- Oo really Kook show the video.

Aera eye wide but she said immediately it's normal thing mom.

And kook show her video when she flirts with teacher.