Chapter-68

Today Bts awake before anyone else/everyone, including Suga and maknaes too, but it's not good because they all get up by seeing nightmare, and all are sweaty, maknaes look at each other and then sighed, they signal each other to talked out of their room, they don't want to wake Aera up, so the three Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, quietly tip toed get out of their room, and the three get shocked and startled too as they found their other brothers are also coming out from their rooms at the same time, Namjoon signaled to all of his brothers to come/walked towards meeting room and talk there, as it is not night nor morning , and they don't want to wake others up and get the title of mad persons now from their sisters and parents.........

They went to the meeting room and after going inside they locked their room and take their respective seats....

Hobi:- So umm, why are you all awake at this time......

Suga:- To kill you hobi, shut up if you don't know what to speak...

Jin:- I think you all awake by seeing nightmare, that our sisters are going away from us and we can't stop them, even how much we try, am I right?

Others nodded their head in yes, that jin is saying correct...

Jin:- I knew it, my instincts can never be wrong because I am World wide handsome, you know...

Namjoon:- Shut up hyung, it's not the right time for your jokes, here we are in the situation that we all can loose our sisters....

Tae:- That's one of the most important reason, I don't want to accept them, because I know somehow we will loose them, now see we can't even sleep properly....

Jimin:- Shut up tae, you just hate girls because of incidents that happen with us, and about this situation, it's not like, that they harmed us or betrayed us....

Kook:- But hyung, if they tell us about their fiancee, than we all can have made up our mind for this situation, but it's just came as a bomb on our head, and I am now so scared that our sisters will leave us, you all know how much I want to get sister and their love and care, but after that bitch I was so scared to death but when they come in our life I feel that I got what I want but now I am scared of loosing them again, as I was happy before that in place of getting one sister I get 5 sisters, four elder sisters and one younger sister who is of my age so one time I feel as oder brother and one time as friends, and most of the time we behave as twins, but now I am feeling like that I will loose my sisters......

Hobi:- We all have same feelings, like you kook, we are also afraid.

Joon:- But guys see it's their grandparents last wish so we can't do anything to stop this, and even if we try to kill the boys but our father will find out and we will doomed, I think we have to accept the boys but it doesn't mean that we will let them take our sisters away from us, we will not let them take away our sisters from us, if we protest in their relationship than we will not get anything as our dad is also accept them and by protesting we will become enemies in eyes of our sisters which we don't want, so why not we all gave them the situation that if they want to marry our sisters to fulfill their grandparents/parents wish, than they have to live with us after the marriage, so that our sisters will stay with us forever, and if they will not accept it than we all can use our mafia way and threaten them, and make them accept it...

Others:- You are right, even we all did not have any other choice than this, do we?...

Tae:- But what about Aera?