Chapter-64

Time skip in/to morning:-

Well today, the Sun rises from the West, don't be/get confused, It means that the great Kim Aera and the genius Kim Yoongi, both wake up firstly before than everyone, and at the same time too, and the both get out from their bro/sis's embrace.

Yes they all except Aera and Suga, as everyone were sleeping in movie room as they all are watching movie together....

And the reason how the sleepyheads wake up first because, firstly they eat too much snacks and chocolates so the both feel thirsty so they have no any option, so they have to wake up, and secondly both were crushed by their other two seatmates, and thirdly because of worst sleeping position which make them feel uncomfortable, so the conclusion is that, the two are awake before all of them including their parents and uncle & aunt too....

Now the both fixed their position and stretched their body, and after that look around their surrounding, when both of their eyes met, than they greet Good morning to each other and went towards the kitchen to drink water, so they can fulfil their thrust....

By/Till the time they both will return after drinking water, let me tell you how others are sleeping....

Let's start from Jin and hobi who are now hugging each other after Aera left from there, same goes for Beomgyu and Jennie who are now hugging each other like that their life are depend on each other.....

Well the both couples or so called parents are sleeping like how the male lead and female lead sleep in movies or drama, exactly what you all are thinking, female's head on male's shoulder and male's head on female's head while female's body is secured in male's embrace...

Something like this..

Or

This

This....

Now let's move to Rose, who is sleeping like a starfish on the couch with snacks scattering on her whole body and near all around her and also in hands too and near her mouth too, you also called it, she is sleeping mess....