Chapter-58

After getting freshed up and changing their clothes, they all aka Kim siblings come downstairs and went to dinning room and took their place at dinning table, and started eating their food quietly, as it's not good to talk while eating, as you can maybe chocked on food or water.

After finishing/eating their food, everyone of Kim family went to sit in living room to discuss about the trip....

Dad:- So kids, you all decided where we are going.?

Aera:- Umm let's go to U.S, as we can meet and spend time with TXT and also with uncle and aunt too, and also we have some work too as partners in our U.S branch too.

Kook is feeling jealous and insecure because of txt as Aera will spend time with them, so he decided to oppose.

Kook:- No let's go somewhere else.

Namjoon who was sitting beside kook, whispered in his ears, that, kook don't oppose, I understand you are feeling insecure and jealous because of txt but don't forget they are our cousin too and important thing is that we found some information about our enemy from Shinee files and devices so it's our chance to go there and our sisters will not doubt on us, got it.

Kook:- Umm well I think now and yes it's good idea to go there and meet our cousins 'he said with little scarsm, and we will also get to know about how was our sisters living there and also we can meet their friends too.

Now the girls are sweating, except Aera as she has smirk on her world wide beautiful face....

Suga noticed the expression of sisters, so he asked them:- What happened to you five with these expression, why you four (Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Lisa) are sweating and why are you smirking Aera.

Bp:- Nothing oppa we are just feeling hot.

Aera:- And I am just thinking and imagining, that we all gonna have so much fun there and also some drama too.

Bts:- What a drama?.

Aera:- It will be surprise for everyone oppas. And yeah Jimin oppa we will have so much fun there, she said with wink.

Jimin:- I am born ready to have some fun sis. He also wink back to her.

Jin:- I am warning you two brats, don't play around there, no flirting around, and no clubbing, etc....

Aera & Jimin:- It's not possible oppa/hyung, sorry for that in advance.

Jin:- Ya you two brats, how can you two saw 'No' to me, huh.

Aera:- By using our preety mouth oppa~~~

And everyone try to control their laugh, while jin is become red in anger.

Mom:- Jin my son, what I will say to you, she is with you all that's why, she is not flirting around and don't went to clubbing much, you know she was flirting with every single person don't care what there gender is on regular basis, and frequently went to clubbing after doing her works, and aslo there is always  be chaos like she is my girlfriend, and always gifts like chocolates, love letters, flowers, etc for her, even she always went out on date with boys, but she is just fooling around no one is her boyfriend like real but...

Aera:- That's it mom, you know I don't like relationship, and don't want to be in relationship in future but that doesn't mean I can play around it's like one of my hobby, it's so much fun, but yeah I don't play with someone's heart or emotions, I play around with those are like that not with innocent ones okay, so understand it, you know no one is more beautiful than me and I love myself more than anything.