Chapter-48

🚨Trigger warning ☠️☠️☠️🚨🚨🚨:-

Killer, JK, Chim, Shadow:- Please Start the show fast you both, as we are waiting for long to enjoyed it and hear those two rats noises which makes us satisfied.

Devil &V:- Wait a minute, as something special gonna happened with both of them as they are our very important or precious guest, and lucky too, so we prepared special treatment for both of them.
Both Devil and V smirked.

Everyone frown on their statement....

Before anyone ask them, till that time 4 guards enter with some things or objects like ropes, whips, nails, rods, bats, and holders, etc.

And the guards freed Eunha and Eunhi from the chair on which both of them seated and tied up respectively, and the guards hang them upside down with the help of helders and ropes on the ceiling, on which hangers were there for hanging people to tortured them....

Devil&V:- Now it's time to start our fun.

After that both Devil and V took Rods which have spines carved on it, and the both beat the both Sinha and Eunhi for 20 minutes with it, after that they took Whip and start whipping them for 15 minutes and beat the shit out of both of them, which make both Eunha and Eunhi unconscious, as both of them loose lots of bloods. Both Eunha and Eunhi have bursted and bleeded lips, body covered with their own bloods, several cuts and wounds, and both are exhausted as hell as both are screaming whole the time and their throats also give up....

V:- What the heck, the both bitches are very weak.

Devil:- Don't worry, we will still enjoy our fun, guards.
She give signal to her guards.

The guards come with bucket of cold water and throw on them.

Both get awake.

R.M:- Do you want to speak or want to have more fun, hmm.
He asked calmly.

Both didn't utter a single words...

V:- Good choice he mumble under his breath but Devil hear it.

Devil:- She whisper to V, Yeah, you are right, so we can enjoyed our time more...

Both give each other a satisfied happy grin and wink to each other and secretly bump their fist to, and again went to do their favorite work....

And now both Devil and V takes different types of dagger according to their choices and started doing their art on the body of both of them and both Eunha and Eunhi are shouting their lungs out, but that didn't effects on Devil and V and they continuing their drawing on their body, the shouts coming from Eunha and Eunhi's mouths are are melody or music to them and they are enjoying it, even Chim, Killer, JK, Shadow are enjoying the painful cries of Eunha and Eunhi, rest are with expressionless or blank face they didn't enjoyed it, but are satisfied as they know the both deserve that.....

After that both Devil and V sprinkle acid on the body of Eunha and Eunhi, after that the psycho duo took salt in their hands and rub it on the bare skin of both Eunha and Eunhi which are now shredded.

The psycho duo pull their all nails out with piler, and Give the both Eunha and Eunhi electric shock....

The psycho duo aka Devil and V torcher the both Shin siblings for 2 hours with different tools and with different type of techniques.....

But, even after the hell like torture both stubborn siblings aka Eunha and Eunhi, didn't utter any words.