Chapter-13

We all reached our new mansion and we all are tired so we all go in our own room to sleep....

           Time skip at morning.

Ring Ring.

Aera:- Shut up bitch by saying this she pick the thing who is making sound and throw it on the wall and it crashed.

Crush. Thud

Then she realise it's not the alarm clock it's her Phone.

Aera:- Arrgh it's my 7 th phone in this month unnie will surely kill me this time.

Then I hurriedly get up and went to bathroom to do my morning routine, I  take cold shower as I mentally cursing myself how to face unnie.

This is what I wear and also same look as pic.

Then I went downstairs and what I see make me froze on my step on stair not only mine Taehyung also, he also stood beside me froze on his place.

1. We see Jin-ssi and Jisso unnie is bickering on who will cook food first or whatever.

2. Rose Unnie and shorty I mean Jimin-ssi is fighting for remote.

3. Lisa unnie and Jungkook are fighting over game controller.

4. Jennie unnie and suga-ssi are sleeping on corner of living room at seperate sofa facing each other.

While namjoon-ssi is reading book beside suga-ssi without give a fuck about this chaos and hobi-ssi is enjoying the fight with drinking sprite in middle of living room.

Me& Taehyung shout together:-
What the fuck is happening here?

Jin&Jisso:- Language young man/lady.

Aera:- Wow now our older ones think to behave like older one, huh.

Taehyung:- Hyungs what is the matter?

Namjoon:- Well the thing is that jin hyung and Jisso-ssi are fighting over kitchen , rose and jimin are fighting over remote and Lisa and kook are fighting over game controller.

Taehyung:- And what others are doing huh?

Hobi:- Namjoon is reading book , Jennie-ssi and suga hyung are sleeping.

Aera:- And you are enjoying the scene.

Taehyung:- It's like animals are leaving with us.

Jennie:- Same goes for us.

Aera:- Shut up you all , for God's sake we have 5 kitchen why you two points towards jin &Jisso  fighting over this one you both can use one kitchen special for your self no one can enter and do whatever you want.

Jin&Jisso:- Hehe we forget that.

Aera:- And you two points towards Rose & Jimin same goes for you two also we have 5 living room plus all of our room have television infact you can watch on your phone or pc also then why are you fighting over remote.