Chapter-67

The boys(which come with Aera and Eunwoo, aka Eunwoo's friends) went/run towards Bp excluding Aera, and bp excluded Aera also stood up from their respective seats and went/run towards them(aka the boys), and they all hugged each other like their life are dependent on each other, boy 1 was hugging Jisoo, Boy 2 was hugging Jennie, Boy 3 was hugging Rose, and lastly the boy 4 was hugging Lisa......

Well they are total four boys, who are friends of Cha Eunwoo...

While on another hand, others are feeling like they are not present there, they are just like hallucination.....

Mom, Uncle, Aunt, TXT, and Dad are happy, and nervous too, because they are thinking how will be BTS reacts after knowing the shocking thing/truth/secret about their sisters...

Eunwoo is confused yet happy, happy because bp excluded Aera are happy and confuse who are his friends to them.....

Bts's bloods are boiling, they will loose their brain/mind/cool in any second, firstly Eunwoo is less who was clingy to their youngest sister Aera, and above that now 4 more boys who are acting lovey -dovey with their rest sisters infront of all of them...

Aera was so much excited and happy, so that she forget about their situation and with ahom they all are, but now its turn into nervousness when her eyes went on her brothers aka BTS,  and after seeing their expression she think to firstly calm the atmosphere....

Aera clears her throat to gain the attention of eight people who are still now hugging each other, like there life dependent on them and like it's their last hug, and after that they will get seperated....

Aera:- Umm guys see we are also here.

Now all get separated from each other's embrace.....

Boys:- Sorry we just get flow in the situation.

Mom:- I am also here, sons.

Boys:- Sorry Mom.

BTS:- Mom?

Dad:- Calm down sons, I think time has come, so we should tell them before it's get more complicated.

Aera:- True dad, oppas.

Bts, 4boys, Yeo, Soo, Beom:- Yes.

Aera:- I mean BTS oppas firstly please listen without giving any reaction, prince charming you too, we will explain everything at last.

Bts, eunwoo:- Umm, Okay.

Aera:- And now you 4 oppas start introducing yourself.

Boy1:- Hello, Myself Kwon Ji-Yong, you can call me G-dragon or GD, I am 24 years old, and I am fiancé of Jisoo.

Boy2:- Hi, Myself Choi Seung-hyun, you can call me T.O.P, I am 23 years old, and I am fiance of my love Jennie.

Boy3:- Sup guys, Myself Dong Yong Bae, You can call me Taeyang, I am 22 years old, and I am fiancé of Rose, and I love her that much as I love to eat, so yea I love both.

Boy4:- Heyo everyone, the maknae of the pack is here, name is Kang Daesung, you can call me Daesung or whatever you like I dont mind, I am 21 years old, and I am fiancee of my long leg bitch aka Lalisa.