Chapter-79

Slowly-slowly time is passing over like how sand dripping in hour glass (⏳)....

It's been two days, when the Kim siblings (Jin, Yoongi, Jisoo, Jennie, Hoseok, Namjoon, Rose, Lisa, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook) confronted Aera, their younger sister oops, now they didn't consider her sister not even human, as they think her as Monster, betrayer, backstabber, lier, etc.. as their hate list didn't have an end, so consider on your own.....

After the last fight/argument/confrontation between the siblings(BTS+bp v/s Aera), bts and bp again drugged Aera and tied her with thick iron chains, so she can't escape/leave from the basement......

Suga, was the one/person who injected/drugged Aera, during the time when she accepted all accuses and threatened them, but before she went out from there, he inject her and make her fall unconscious, and tied her with chains.

Well the Kim siblings were well prepared, like they already believed that Aera is the Villain of their lives and she will not prove her innocence, so they already make plans that when she will accept her sins than they will drugged her and held her as captive, (tied with thick iron chain), because of that Aera didn't get time to react/save herself....

In these two days bts and bp spoke many hurtful words to Aera even beated her, that means they are torturing her, on another hand after that last fight Aera doesn't open her mouth, nor defending herself neither hiss on pain etc, she is like her soul left her body, not a drop of tear left her eyes. She is just like living corpse, only her breathing indicates that she is alive as she doesn't blink her eyes like a normal human too....
(And one important information there are some siblings who don't utter any hurtful words nor torture her, and some only say hurtful words but not physically harmed/tortured her, but rest of them tortured her both physically and mentally)

Bts and bp (excluding some) are blaming Aera that how shameless she is , how cruel she is, she is killer, lier, betrayer , back stabber, greedy, etc....and more over they are also questioning or asking Aera about her father, what's her plan, who are with her, etc.......

On another hand, Aera is busy in thinking that, what the hell just happened, how is happened, and why it happened and how it happened, is it real or just a dream no no not dream a nightmare, some days/time before we all were a beautiful family from which everyone feel jealous, and envied us, but now.......

Her sisters who were considered her as their strength and backbone, now is treating/taking her as enemy/monster, etc..., and about brothers, before that they were very overprotective over her especially the three maknaes (Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook)who doesn't even let her sleep alone, as they have grown a habit to sleep together with Aera while cuddling each other, but now.........

She was thinking like that, its all were Fake Love....

And she is also doubting herself like, that she is really not biological daughter of her mom?, like really that bastard who killed her grandparents and killed her sisters's parents is her biological father?, is it real/truth that they all are not my family?, and she also questioning herself that why her grandpa take promise from her (when she was 5 years old) that never ask about your father from anyone and never ask anything about him from your mom, and also before his death he takes promise that never ever try to find your father or anything related to him............

After deeply thinking and zoned out for long time, Aera comes to an conclusion which is ...........

Aera concluded that everything is truth, so she again started self interrogation.....