Chapter-57

Time skip after finishing exam and on the results day:-

In Kim mansion all are wake up early today except two persons, one is Kim Yoongi and second is one and only Kim Aera.

Dad:- Aish these two brats are like alike, the both have not any tension of their result, they both love their sleep most, see all are awake and some seems not to sleep whole night, even namjoon is up early even tho I know he will get top in whole university, but these two.

He said while shaking his head from right to left, and left to right, while moving to and fro....

Jin:- Relax dad, you know how suga is, he doesnt fear of any thing, and he dont care about any situation, he only care for his sleep, and if any one disturb him, than its not good, so leave him dad, and he never disappointed you, he know what to do, and he completes his works  and do it really fast specially to sleep fast, and about Aera she is also like him, so dont worry, they will wake up on their time, dont take stress dad.

Mom:-Yes honey, and kids you all also dont get stress and i know that you all give your best so just wait for the result.

And till this time, Suga comes down fully dressed. And sit down on his seat.

And before, dad ask  to suga something or suga greet everyone, they hear Aera's shouting and when they look up on her,  they see Aera is coming down in her business outfit, while shouting on her phone while talking with someone.

Aera:- I am coming, dont you dare to touch it again, i will handle it, how dumb of you, huh, how can you make this mistake,. She hang up the call.

Aera:- Idiots.

Jungkook:- Good morning buddy.

Aera:- Whats the good about this morning huh.

Jisoo:- What happened?

Aera:- Ask, what not happen?.

Dad:- Aera why are you in this dress, it seems that you are going to company not school/college.

Aera:- Yes its correct, dad I am not going to school/college, I am going to company.

Lisa:- That means we also have to go with you.?

Aera:- No unnie, you all will go to school/college as today you all get results.

Mom:- What about you.?

Aera:- They will get my results.

Jennie:- Mind to tell us why are you so pissed of.

Aera:- I am pissed of because of two reasons, 1st I get call from my technology company that they just completely messed my new designed model, which I work for 2 months and 2nd I have to get up from my precious sleep, they literally can call me after when I get up but no they have to mess with me, firstly mess up my hard work and secondly my precious sleep too.

Now all are in disbelief except one person, they are literally thinking the same thing in their brain that she is more pissed because of her model get messed or because that they call her when she was sleeping and her sleep get destroyed.

And that one person is Suga who understands that she is more pissed because they destroyed her precious sleep.

Aera:- Why the hell you all are froze on your fucking place, do your things done and went to school/college, and I am going to my company.