Chapter-35

Meanwhile with rest Kim siblings (except Aera & Taehyung):-

It's has been 3 days, Aera and Taehyung went missing and are nowhere to fond, principal send all of the students back to their houses safely with the teachers, only kim siblings and principal are left behind in the forest, twice redvelvet and mamammoo protest to went from there as they want to help in finding the both as they love Aera very much their maknaes are more desperate but blackpink console them and persuade them to go back because they have to handle other things and the principal who is father of some of them and uncle of others also tell them to leave, as they didn't want to go back but they have to do what elder say or mafia queen's sister said and also their dad or uncle......

Kim siblings and principal didn't inform to Mr.Kim and Mrs. Kim about the disappearance of Taehyung and Aera, as they don't want to make them worried and also because of little fear too.....

In these days, they all wander around the forest and search the entire forest but they didn't find any trace about them.
(Only the upper or visible section of forest as no one have any hint about that pit or you can say hideous path, which let them to different part of forest which is more dense and deep)

Namjoon:- I think we have to now consult to Forest guards or officers because they knew everything, and about details of everyplace in this forest.

Jennie:- I am with Namjoon, it's already 3 freaking  days but we didn't found or get any single info/trace about them and if we waste our time like this than we don't know what will happened with them.

Jin:- My poor babies if they eat something or not.

Jisso:- If they sleep properly or not.

All facepalmed on jin and jisso sentence.

Rose:- The question should have to be if they become food of wild animals or not.

Suga:- Main question should be if they are safe or not.

Hobi:- I wish that they are with each other and if not than it will become more serious situation.

Jimin:- No hyung if they are together than the chances of their aliveness is less because we all know taehyung, he will surely do something to my precious Aera my crime partner my second soulmate after tae who will kill her if they are together.

Lisa:- Don't worry I am sure if he try to do something then he will become dead for sure, I am confident of my baby, my crime partner....

Jungkook:- I am missing my buddy and my hyung also, in little time I becomes very close to her, I feel like I am with her from many years, I feel like she is my twin but it is not possible because I am only one, but spending time with her make us so close like we are twin because we always think the same and our height is also same.
And by this time jungkook fell on the ground and started crying same goes for jimin, who is hugging Jungkook and balling his eyes out...

Jimin:- I also miss my twin, we always fight on little things, he always tease me for my height , for jams but he is my alien twin brother. He said while sobbing.....

And by this time Rose and Lisa also join in cry session with hugging each other.

Rose:- My baby my cupcake, my soulmate, I miss you very much we can not live without each other for any minutes here we are distant from you for 3 freaking days, baby please come to me, I swear I will not eat your snacks and I will give my all snacks to you , I will give you 5 banana milk per day, and 2 bottle of sprite when we watch any movie or k-drama.