Glimpse of Season-2

Author POV:-

Hello to everyone, and I hope you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy!!!

I am also good and on October 7 2023, I reach at the age of 20, so basically I am an adult fully, as now it doesn't contain the word 'teen'....

I am just feeling that I get much more responsibility on my shoulders, let it be as I don't want to make you bore....

So, basically today I am giving you all the rough idea/plot of season 2...

(Maybe in future I can change the plot too, if I get much more better ideas, but for now, story of season 2 will be based on it....)

Aera POV:-

Hi! Guys how are you all, well I am fine after getting killed in season 1, but you know I am author's favourite, so she give me special power/privilege to show you future of my family, friends and enemies...

You know what no one is like me as I am the only piece in the world, so author is gonna introduce two females characters in place of me, well there will be many more characters in story you all will come to know them when story progresses...

But there will be two females characters and you don't start saying which one is Aera aka me, okay just accept that I am dead and story is forwarding after my death, and what happened after death and who killed me, and also who is the main villain and there were much more unsolved mysteries in season 1 which will be solved in season 2, and it's so sad that I am dead 😭😭😭😭, (maybe in future if author show some mercy And make me alive, but who knows what is processing inside her brain....)

Just a reminder to you all don't get hyper and confused, as the story's name is Illusion, same thing will be happened in the whole story line, which thing appear like it's real but it will not and so on, you all will get to know yourself.....

Now, let me show some future situation of my family....

With Kim Dongwook aka my dad:-

God give me chance to become father of 5 daughters, but I lost one because of my other 4 daughters and 7 sons....

I shouldn't have to hide the details so that situation will never happened and we all will be living like a happy family....

I will not leave the culprit of my daughter, I will punished each and every people who are behind my daughter's death, even if it includes my sons and daughters or any family members.....

I don't believe that my wife(which one first or second, you will get to know later) did that, and hides that much things from us.....

She is the real reason of this all mess.....

I don't accept this from you ????, it's a real betrayal which I get....

It will take me time to forgive you and restart everything.....

What do you all think that I don't know anything, huh???

I am Mafia king for nothing huh???

😏😏😏 Surprise! Yes I was also one of master mind behind this, and I know each and every details and behind this plan, and now you all are......