Chapter-70

BTS POV:-

After bp excluded Aera, went out/off  from the mansion with Bigbang or so called their fiancees , we all also get excuse ourselves by saying that we have to visit one of our friend who shifted here.....

We took our car or limo and went out/off from there to our mafia base.....

After reaching at our mafia base, we all get out from our limo and started walking inside.....

All guards bow to us and we just nodded to them in response, we all are with our cold and straight face, and we  went to our meeting room directly without wasting any time.....

We all take our respective seats, and waited for our man to give us the file which contains every single and little information about the mission....

After 2 minutes, he came and give us the file and went out from here after bowing to us.....

And we started reading about the mission's details....

After looking every details we started to discussing.....

August-D:- So the group we have to be finished is ASTRO, which have 6 main members, but we only know about 5 members whom are Moonbin, Rocky, MJ, Sanha and Jinjin, and other one is C.E, his/her name is only given, in fact it is also clear that it is code name, and there is no any other information about C.E, even his/her gender...

JK:- So what, let's kill those five members, when we will kill his/her members he/she will definately come out, and after that we can kill him/her also.....

RJ:- No we can't do this who knows, he/she see us and try to harm us, as we don't know who is he/she, and may be he/she can be spying on us too, and everything may be a trap too....

V:- Well we can tortured the shit out of them and they have to tell us about their secret member's each and every informations...

RM:- Enough guys, we are going to attack on their main base today, as I get information that the five members are there today and about the one who we don't know is in Korea, and he is handling some business there, and don't ask me how I know that the secret member is he because we don't have too much time to discuss this bullshit anymore....

Hope-D:- Okay, So what is the plan?.

RM:- Well here is the blue print of their main base where they all(except the Secret member) are present today, maybe they all are doing meeting or some other shits, which are not of our concern for now....
But that, makes our work easy, as it's not difficult today to do our mission, we will go there, than August-D will hacked their entire base, RJ and V will be our backup as it is looking very simple mission but it may be a trap too, so we have to be ready for every situation, and we 4 means me Chim, Hope-D, and JK will guide our men and enter through four different sides and meet at this point showing in the blue print, we will only have 20 minutes to kill their all/every men and reach at that place because at that time they will be in their meeting room discussing about something which is suspicious , so from there we all will barged inside their meeting room as the meeting room is soundproof so they can't hear what was going outside, you all understand....

All except RM:- Okay, RM we all get understand....

Chim:- Umm but what about Devil, if she get to know, that we are going on mission and attacking on Astro group without informing them(Mafia Queen or Bloody Monsters).