Chapter-76

Next Day:-

Blackpink left from the mafia mansion to their respective company and Aera went to/towards her technology company with Jihoo after eating breakfast together( Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, Jihoo, and Aera) with little chatting or with silly bickerings.....

All/Everyone are doing their work perfectly and with full concentration, after completing their scheduled work, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa went to their home back aka at Kim mansion , where bts was already there, as they all do what they want to do, as bts don't have to go out as they complete their works from home.......

Now with Aera:-

After eating breakfast all went from there, Aera with Jihoo went to her technology company.

After reaching there, the both Aera and Jihoo get out from their car, and walk towards the entrance, all guards bowed to them, and they enter the company again same all the employee started bowing and wishing them, Jihoo reply back to them and Aera nodded to all of them in response, and went to lab/experiment room where the testing and check-up for device are doing/happening, both enter there again all wish them and bow to them.

Aera went to middle area where all the computer screen are showing different photage of works, and after seeing that she ask about some documents to show, She checked it and correct it and give some instructions to the worker to do it correctly.

After that Jihoo inform that they have meeting about the launch with their technical team, and some more works which they have to look on it and complete it before testing or launching the product.....

So the both Aera and Jihoo exit from there, and went to lift, as meeting room is at the top floor.....

So they went to lift, and talk about some things to mention in meeting.

After reaching the top floor, they went out of the lift and walk towards the meeting room.

When Aera and Jihoo enter all persons stand up and bow in respect, and Aera nodded and went to her seat, which is the head chair, and Jihoo give the pendrive to the employe7 and she connect it to the device and everyone looking and concentrating on the big white screen, and by that they start discussing over it.....

Long time skipped, after 3 days:-

In these three days Aera and Jihoo are together with each other, as they have to launch the device perfectly, so the both don't went home back and no one call Aera or message her about what happening there....

She feel bad as her sisters always bug her every time and after being the sister of bts they also bug her more than bp, but she shrug this feeling by thinking that as she told them not to disturb her so they don't disturb her, and she also get to know that they all are at home as no one seen to go out in these 3 days, and she is sulking and pouting internally by thinking that her brothers and sisters are enjoying and having fun time together without her.

But Jihoo notice her and make her understand that they are also missing you but they are afraid of you as all know how professional you become when you are as Bussiness woman, so they don't disturb you.....