Chapter-69

Time skipped in morning at dinning room:-

Everyone are eating their breakfast quietly on their respective seats, as today all are busy with their different thoughts...

As it is bad habit to invade anyone's privacy, so let them minding their own business...

After eating all went to the living room and take their seats, some on sofa, some and on couches....

They all are sitting silently, no one of them speaking/uttering any single word, Aera is playing on her mobile to decrease the intense atmosphere, but it's all went in vain, and it turned out more awkwardness there as a result.....

Well that awkward/intense atmosphere get crushed by the entry of bigbang, well in reality they (aka bigbang) are the reason of that atmosphere is also a fact tho.....

Bigbang:- Good morning everyone.

Bts only nodded their head, as they all can't digest the fact that their sisters except Aera have fiancee, and bts still didn't accept Bigbang.....

Bp excluding Aera:- Good morning.

Mom & Dad:- Good morning son.

Aera:- Good morning oppas~

After wishing good morning to each other, and little bit of chit-chat, Gd broke the silence....

Gd:- Umm dad we are here to take girls out with us. Can we?

Dad:- Sure boys, there is no problem in that.

Top:- Aera baby (bro-sis feeling nothing else), are you sure, that you do not want to come with us?.

Aera:- No oppa, I am sure as I want to sleep whole day today, so you all go and enjoy your date.

Daesung:- Scoff, and than said, Enjoy my foot, your witch sister will make me crazy, if you will be with me, than we both can handle her, and I don't know what I will do or what will happen with me when I will be with her alone? He sighed and act dramatic...

Lisa:- You bitch, how dare you to calling me witch, you bastard , you asshole...

Daesung:- You little piece of shit, you lizard, you cutted by smack on his head from Taeyang, because he was standing beside him.

Taeyang:- Shut your mouth, before I chopped it and feed it to dogs.

Lisa:- Suit you asshole. She also get smack on her head from Jisoo.

Jisoo:- Watch your mouth, young lady..

While witnessing this drama, bts are literally shocked...

Kook whisper to hobi:- Are they(about Lisa and Daesung) really in love, or what.?

Hobi:- I don't know, but one thing is sure if the both will stay together than they can teach us how to swearing in each and every sentence....

Aera was near them so she also hear their conversation, so she also joined them in their conversation...

Aera:- You are right oppa, but if you want to learn how to swear in every sentence you can learn from me and even suga oppa is not less tho and don't forget about Jennie unnie she can also teach you swearing in every sentence but in secret tho as if she get caught by Jisoo unnie than she will doomed, and about their relationship they both (Lisa and Daesung) are not like lovey- dovey type like other oppas and unnies, in fact they both are tom and Jerry type, but if another boy or girl came near them they both are ready to kill him/her at the spot, even their glare will sent shiver...