Chapter-37

After sometimes they broke their hugging session....

Jin and Jisso started checking Aera and Taehyung if they get hurt somewhere.

Aera:- Relax oppa and unnie we both are fine, we do not get hurted and even a single scratch.

Tae:- Yeah we both are totle fine and safe.

Jisso:- How you two are saying that you are fine, look how much pale you are looking and even looking skinny than before
.

Jin try to take out something from his bag but suddenly luna and lobo start to growling by coming in front of aera and tae (luna and lobo are sleeping by this time so they don't know what happened there, and after waking up they found new people around Taehyung and Aera so now the both luna and lobo are thinking that these peoples are trying to harm Aera and Taehyung) and started growling towards them , by seeing wolves forest guards start to set their gun towards them.

Aera:- Stop no one harm them.

Tae:- Yes they are our friend.

Aera and Tae pick their wolves in their hand and pat them and assured them that they are not harming them and they know them.

Jin and jisso are freaking out.

Aera saw them that they are fearing from luna and lobo.

Aera:- Oppa and unnie don't  get scared with these cute living organism they are our friends and they will become your friends too.

Tae:- Yes and by the help of these two we are safe and healthy.

Jin:- What do you mean by that tae?.

Aera:- Tae oppa means by help of them we are not starving here, they caught fishes for us to eat and always guard us when we sleep or when we wander and warn us from any danger.

Jisso:- How you two come here.?

F.O:- I think you all can talk everything when you reach your home with your other siblings, and it's good thing that both are safe.

Aera:- Yes, He is right because I don't want to explain all things again and again.

Tae:- Aera what we have to do with luna and lobo and also with kookie.

Aera:- We will take them with us.

Jisso:- Who is kookie, is it one more wolve.

Jin:- Why the kookie name remind me of jungkook.

Aera and Tae started laughing.

Aera whistles and kookie run towards them and jump on aera.

Jisso:- It is really reminding us of kook.

Tae:- That's why we named it kookie.

F.O:- Well you can take that rabbit with you but we can't allowed to take wolves with you, as they are dangerous.

Aera:- Don't worry sir they are loyal to us and they are friendly too and they are babies so there will be no problem with this.

Tae:- Please jin hyung jisso noona we request you please allow us to take them with us, because we know if officer allow us but you two reject so please he gave his best puppy eyes to them to accept.