Chapter-34

Aera Pov:-

After sometimes we hear some weird noises coming from bushes, we stand up suddenly and see luna and lobo are also get up and their ears are straight and are ready to attack.

Tae :- What's sound is this?

Me:- Don't know but I think we are in danger.

Tae:- What?

Me:- Relax but be careful.

In two minutes we saw what come out of the bushes which make my blood boil.

And that is...........

The worst animal in the world which I hate the most .........

That is bloody 'HYENA'.

Same as picture it look at us this piece of shit which make us to puke, how disgusting it looks

(SORRY IF SOMEONE LIKE HYENA)

.
..

Tae:- What the hell? Aera please dont make this disgusting animal as our friend, i beg you, i hate this animal more like anything. I will do anything what you said but please don't pet it.

Me:- Why the hell in this fucking world i make this disgusting shit my friend i rather kill it.

In our low key chit chat that disgusting creature started walking toward us and was about to attack but i hear luna and lobo grawling.

I immediately pick tae oppa hands and pull towards me.

Me:- Oppa please you run towards the tree and climb on it and also took luna and lobo with you i will handle it.

Before he could spat any word i push him towards the tree and signal luna to go backward with tae oppa and i know that if luna go so lobo also follow luna and tae oppa.

And now me and that hyena is standing across each other and hyena's saliva is continuously running through his mouth which makes it looking more disgusting.

Now it coming towards me and i show from corner of my eyes that tae oppa is concerned for me.

Hyena started coming towards me and i took out my daggers and throw it on his one legs and again on its eye and then on stomach and one at neck area.

By every shot it started making more noise and now it lyed on  the ground.

Luna and lobo run towards the hyena and started tearing his flesh from his body and started eating it.