Chapter-80 (LAST )

Author's Note:-

Firstly, I want to Thankyou to all the 'Precious Souls' in the form of the 'Readers', who reads my story and wait for new parts, even when I am not updating regularly or frequently. But you guys are supporting me till now, and giving me such a great response to my story even tho it's not that good.

As on 20th of September 2021, I started writing this story, and it's again 20th of September but year is 2023........ Two years, so I just want to show my gratitude towards you all, as I am not so active and connected with you all, and nor give quick response, so before starting the chapter, I want to express my feelings for you all, that I respect my all readers but because of my own personal reasons, I am not able to respond on time, and I am very delightful to get readers like you all....

I hope and wish that my all readers were healthy, happy, complete their all dreams(which are possible tho), and can face any situation with courage....(As life is not a fairy tale or ff )....

Let's not waste more time....

Long chapter ahead......

Author's PoV:-

Aera drive the car in full speed with breaking the traffic rules and reached at the given location.....

*On the way to the destination, Aera tried to call Jihoo and other red velvet members, but no one received/respond her call.
So, she dialed twice members number, Jihyo pick up the call and informed that, there was another attack on their base 111 and they were fighting there and mammamoo are fighting in base 777, and other groups are also busy in fighting and helping each other on different bases, that's why they can't help red velvet..., Jihyo complaint to Aera that every members of twice, mammamoo and other groups try their best to handle the situation as Aera and bp are not in contact with them, so we(twice) asked Jihoo unnie and she also don't know anything about you all, we think you all are also handling some another bases, so we let it be, but when Red velvets are in danger and all of them tried to call bp but they didn't pick up the call and even Aera is not responding, so, Jihoo unnie went to help RVs., After controlling her emotions, Jihyo as leader of twice started narrating the current situation to Aera aka Devil The Mafia Queen... Jihyo said, other bases are now in control and the members are helping each other, even tho they all are injured very much, but there is no news of Demon aka Jihoo unnie and of RVs....
Aera replied to Jihyo that, she is on the way towards the base 2025, where RVs and Jihoo were attacked.... And Aera also scold twice members as they were about to go base 2025 without getting any treatment, so she said them to they have to firstly treat themselves, and she will herself handle the situation there in the base 2025......

But Jihyo try to refuse it, but Aera as Devil aka Mafia Queen, ordered her to not and obey Queen words, so, Jihyo have to do it as what queen have told her to do.....
After that Aera cut the call, and started driving the car in full speed.....

Aera, speak to herself, that, I am very sure that it's all (pre)planned, because how at/on the same time my all bases in South Korea get attacked... And I also think that, somehow someone informed that what had been happening between me and my sisters and even the person know about my identity and don't know what more they get to know......

Aera frustratedly screamed and punch the driving wheel, and said, Damn it, I have to do something, before it's been to late.......

So, she drive the car like a maniac and reached towards her destination which was her base 2025.......*