Chapter-72

Time skipped at/to night:-

Mom, dad, and bp excluding Aera are sitting in the living room...

Lisa:- Its already night/dinner time, and in some time we will eat, but there is no sign of Aera, oppas, and maknaes, where are they?.

Before anyone react or speak their views, Just than Aera come there in the living room towards her parents and unnies.....

Aera:- Mom, dad and unnies, I want to inform you all that, today we are going to have some guests at dinner.....

Mom:- What! why don't you informed me before, how I will serve them as I only make dinner for our family only, and it's almost time for dinner, how can I make dinner for upcoming guests now, I think we should have to order some foods from restaurant....
She rapped whole things....

Dad:- Relax honey, we will do something, but Aera princess, who are the guests, do we know them or... .
Get cutted by Aera..

Aera:- Geez mom and dad relax, Firstly chill mom they will not eat that much food, and dad if you want to know who are those than lets go to dinning room as they are present there, and every questions of yours, will get solved........

Bp:- But we didn't see anyone to come here inside our mansion through main door, and so, how can they enter in the dinning room.
They all are confused...

Aera:- Geez stop asking so much questions, just come with me and saw with your own eyes and you all will get every answers.....

Parents & Bp:- But.., leave it, Okay fine we are coming with you....

Than, they all (Mom, Dad, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) follow Aera and went towards the dinning room and curiously see the guests, and after seeing them or exactly their faces, they all froze on their places, except Aera......

Aera:- Oo my bad, let's me introduce to my guests to you all.
She said to gain all of their attention and make them come out of their frozen places or their trances.....

Aera:- So first of all, you all can meet with World wide hot girl Seokie, as I am world wide beautiful girl so she is world wide hot girl, second we have The swag girl Yoonji, third we have the sunshine girl Hoseokie, fourth we have beauty with brain girl Joonie, fifth we have small, lovely, cutey and sexy girl who have jimin oppa 's jams Minie, sixth we have daughter of snow-white 'Tae-white', and lastly we have a cute bunny princes Jungukie......

Here are the pics of the girls👇