Chapter-71

Blackpink excluding Aera POV:-

We all are returning back to our mansion after spending time with our fiancees, even after eating breakfast with our fiancees today....

Yesterday was so good as we spend our time with love of our life aka our fiancees, but we all were missing our baby too, well we were happy but absence of our little sister make us incomplete, we don't want to share our little sister to with anyone, when we were here living in U.S.A. before mom's marriage, than she was with us but we think she was more closed to IU unnie, and we feel so jealous because of IU unnie, but our baby sis observed our behavior and insecurities and make us understand that we are her sisters and no one can make her separate from us and we all are her first priorities, and we were happy as we will not get seperate and again when bts come in our life we was afraid to loose our sister because legally only Aera was their stepsister not us as we are only get adopted by mom we were thinking like if mom and Aera don't want us more after getting dad and brothers and like what if our new family don't accept us like our family who left us after our parents death, and because of that we get firstly adopted by Aera's grandparents than after their death mom legally become our guardian, but dad and bts accepted all of us as their own daughters and sisters respectively, but we are afraid of Eunwoo oppa too as he and Aera was so close, that the both spent all time with each other and Aera also forget about us because of his presence, when he return we think same thing will happen and we also saw some love in both of their eyes, when Aera refused to come with us we were sure that she was going to spend time with him, but we get to know that she was spending time with IU unnie as it was her birthday, we don't know but we are getting feeling like these two can snatch our sister from us....

But we are happy as Aera don't forget us and inform each and every one of us, it shows that she love all of us equally and don't forget about us....

But we are sad too, that why she choose to spend time with that IU unnie and also celebrating her birthday and not spending some fun time with us....

And don't know why our sisterly feeling is saying that something is going to happen and we all will .............

Our chain of thought get broken when we reached to our mansion.......

End of BP Pov.

Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa reached there mansion, and the four went inside their mansion and found their parents are sitting there in the living room, so they greet them and also sit near them and started little conversation, and after 5 minutes, bts barged inside the living room.....

Bts:- Oo you all are back, like we are late...

Bp:- No we were also come just 5 minutes before you all came....

Dad:- We came here 1 hour ago, and was waiting for you all...

Mom:- And only Aera is left to come now, so come here and sit with us, and let's talk for sometimes till Aera comes, as I know you all will wait for her, and no one will be do anything else till she comes......

.

Time skip after after 2 hours:-

Tae:- It's been 2 hours now, almost lunch time but there is no trace of Aera.

Rose:- Even she didn't informed any one of us being late or of that she will not come or anything else.....