Chapter-60

Dad:- I have a plan, you all (pointed towards Bts), why not pretend to be as their bodyguards I mean why not you 7 wear bodyguards clothes and act as bodyguards and escort them (bp and Aera) outside the Airport safely.

Aera:- Dad we all will be fine, and most importantly we don't want that anyone harm our brothers and you and Mom... cutted by dad.

Dad:- No, don't worry dear, I believe my sons more than these bodyguards and I don't want any harm towards my daughters and don't worry about your mom she will be fine with me and your bodyguards also walk with us.

Aera:- But.. cutted by Mom.

Mom:- No buts baby, listen to your dad, he is right and I trust on your dad and my sons too, they will be take care of you all and when they are with you all, I will be satisfied.

Aera:- Mom I know self defense, even unnies too, and also don't forget that I am national champion and most importantly, I don't want any harm towards my brothers.

Jungkook:- Don't worry sis we are more strong than you imagine.

Suga :- So now no more arguing and we are coming with you all, and that's it.

Aera didn't argued further as she knows there is no use, as they all are so overprotective and stubborn too, well bp knows that, that's why they didn't interfere and let them be like that, as they know all of them are stubborn, so they quietly listen everyone's conversation....

Bts went to change their clothes as bodyguards and they also put their masks, so bts are disguised as bodyguards......

After that they(bts as bodyguard) escorts the girls(bp included Aera) outside of the Airport where medias and people waiting for their arrival and by/till that time Aera's bodyguards escort Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim outside the Airport from backdoor at same time so by that all media and reporters, with peoples who are at front waiting for their arrival didn't noticed Mr. And Mrs. Kim departure.....

Mr. & Mrs. Kim safely escorted out from the airport towards their car which is waiting for them and the driver took them to Aera's mansion in U.S by the order from Aera.....

While on the other side, Aera with Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa are answering some questions of media...

R1:- Ms.Lee ...

Aera:- First of all its Ms.Kim now.

R1:- Sorry for my mistake mam, I want to ask, you came here because of some business or you come to live here like before, as only you 5 sisters come.

Aera:- First of all this is my personal matter and why are you all interested in knowing why I come here it's my choice, where should I have to live and where should not, hmm.

R2:- Well miss leave R1 question as he is nervous after seeing you, so he is babbling things which doesn't have any meaning, tell me miss, How is your and your sisters life with your new family.?

Aera:- Well me and my sisters all are  very happy with my family, and I get my dad's love with brothers love too and no more question on my family matter as I before warn you all.

R45:- Ms. Aera, You are still single now or you get any boyfriend there?.

Aera:- Well Mr. Umm yes James, (She look at his name plate) I am still single, but if you want we can may be went on date and try to ... cutted by sounds of throats clearing of 7 boys and 4 girls.