Chapter-54

Time skip at morning:-

Jin, Jisoo, Jennie, Suga are preparing food, yes you hear right suga is preparing food in place of sleeping and Jennie too, as today is sunday and the all Kim siblings wants to enjoy picnic with their parents and other siblings...

And by/till this time, namjoon , hobi, rose and lisa also come inside the kitchen, after looking for everyone...

They greet each other and went to help their elder siblings except joon as everyone know that he is god of destruction, so he is just watching them working while standing outside the kitchen area....

By/Till this time, their parents also come there, and find their most of kids are present there, so they all greet each other....

Mom:- Joon why are you standing outside the kitchen area. Come inside the kitchen son.

Joon:- Umm its okay mom, i am fine here. He said while scratching his nape.

Dad:- Leave him honey, jin banned him from coming inside the kitchen.

Mom:- Why tho?

Hobi:- Because he is god of destruction, he destroy everything even the thing which he just touched, you know one time he set fire in the kitchen and almost blown up our previous mansion before, so jin hyung banned him from coming inside the kitchen.

Mom:- Oo okay dear, no problem he will not do such thing as we all are present here too, joon you just come inside and stand with us and we all are here so he didnt get any chance to make any mistake.

Jin:- Okay mom,  if you say so.

Joon went inside the kitchen happily and stand there, while other started doing their work, mom and dad also started helping their children.

Jennie:- Joon open that bottle please, as my hands are busy.

Joon took the bottle and try to open the bottle, but unintentionally he applied so much  pressure, in result which makes the bottle crushed, and the things which are inside the bottle spilled out of it....

Joon:- Sorry.

Jin:- Kim Namjoon.

Mom:- Its ok jin, he didn't do it intentionally, so leave him,  joon you go and wake up the rest of your siblings.

Joon:- Okay mom.

Jisoo:- Wait joon, Lisa you also go with him, and help him in waking up Aera.

Lisa:- No unnie, I dont want to die this young, I didn't even get married and wander around and have so much fun.

Mom:- Aish i almost forget about her, lets go together.

Dad:- No you all wait here and do your work I am going to wake them up common joon, let's go.....

Rose:- Are you sure dad? She became a devil, if we wake her up.

Dad:- Ahh don't worry daughter, I know how to handle, as I also have a son who became a devil when we wake him up.

Suga:- Dad I am still here.

Dad:- But when I said that you are not here, hmm, and now don't waste my time, let's go joon, we have to wake the kids up....

Joon nodded and follow his dad, while Suga is stand there with weird expression, and rest are controlling their laugh and doing their work.....