REIKA-SAMA -237

I received a message from Oniisama while I was on the way back from Wakaba-chan's. Apparently Imari-sama would be coming over.

This was my chance to give him his souvenir!

I was in my room choosing what to give him when I received news of their arrival, so I quickly left to greet them.

In the spotlight of the entrance area, Imari-sama was resplendent, like the newly arrived protagonist of a stage play. He was actually so dazzling that I almost shielded my eyes for a moment.

"Good evening, Reika-chan."

"Gokigen'yoh, Imari-sama!"

Since the star of the show had waved his hand at the audience, it was my responsibility to give respond with a bright smile.

"And Oniisama, welcome home."

"Thanks, Reika."

Having greeted them, I moved onto the topic of the souvenirs.

"Mmn, I heard from Takateru. He actually said that he'd bring me them, but how could I not receive them in person when you put in the effort to choose them for me?" He narrowed his eyes a little cheekily and said, "And so here I am, see?"

To the side, Oniisama grumbled. "Seeing a grown man acting cute is sickening."

"But could it be that you went out of your way just for this?" I asked.

"What do you mean 'out of my way'? I wanted to see you too, Reika-chan."

"Oh my!"

The Chief of the Casanova Village was in top form tonight.

Even though I knew it was just Imari-sama being Imari-sama, my heart couldn't help but skip a beat.

"Well thank you. Let me bring them here now!"

"There's no need to rush. I'll just wait in Takateru's room."

"Okay!"

On the way out I swear I heard Imari-sama say "That hurts!".

I noticed the wine bottle and plate of cheese on the table as I arrived at Oniisama's room with the souvenir.

"I hear this cheese is another one of your souvenirs, Reika-chan," said Imari-sama. "Takateru brought some out first. Was that okay?"

"Of course. I cannot guarantee that you will like it, but please do help yourself," I replied.

Wine glass in hand and sprawled back against the sofa, Imari-sama beckoned for me to sit by his side. No sooner had I done so did a bottle cork come flying at him.

"Mmmn, this is good stuff," he praised.

That was the Chief of Casanova Village, for you; all wine and cheese.

The namesake himself was known for Roquefort cheese and Chambertin wine, after all. Apparently he boasted that they were 'an excellent thing to restore an old love, and to ripen a young one,' but unfortunately the cheese we were eating was not Roquefort.