REIKA-SAMA -202

After ten of those messages, I finally replied.

Strange.

Even though his test messages were all blank, somehow I could feel the anger.

I think I even hallucinated the word.

Scary.

I chickened out and told him I didn’t notice because I was walking.

He complained, so I replied that patience was a virtue when it came to romance.

I was simply testing him.

I wonder what he’d say if I actually told him that.

It’s going to be a huge problem if you only ever think about yourself, stupid Kaburagi!

Bleh.

Going back to the original topic, getting messaged all the time like this was going to be a pain.

If it got to be too much, would it be better to drop my phone into some water, or have a car run over it…?

My plans to make the locker look like a frame job from Tsuruhana-san’s crowd went surprisingly well.

It wouldn’t work with the girls in my group since they seem like they would stand up for me no matter what.

Diligent-looking girls like Miharu-chan and Nonose-san, or the girls from my Handicrafts Club on the other hand…

“I feel so bad for Reika-sama. She’s been made out to be the culprit…”

“I’ve never seen Reika-sama harass anybody.”

“She just happened to be there. How can people be blaming her like that…?”

“Why does Reika-sama have to be suspected like this?”

It didn’t take them long at all to net me a bunch of sympathy votes.

My group followed up on it afterwards of course.

“Reika-sama has been framed.”

“By whom?”

“Wasn’t there some group that told everybody that they were going to replace her?”

“Ehh? They said that?!”

“Takamichi-san said that it wasn’t Reika-sama who was responsible, but she never said a certain somebody wasn’t. That says it all, don’t you think?”

How you behave in everyday life is pretty important, Tsuruhana-san.

Anyhow, pretty much everybody was convinced that it was some plot by Tsuruhana-san to frame me.

And somehow there seemed to be more solidarity in my group now.

I guess it’s true what they say about making up an enemy to bring a group together.

In the end nobody ever found out who had done it, but the harassment had cooled off since that day, for now at least.

But hopefully the peace would continue until I was a 3rd year at least.