REIKA-SAMA -173

Ever since Oniisama told me not to worry about school fees I felt so relaxed~

I suppose that was why I was slacking off lately. Having to go to that party hadn't helped.

I still like to think that I studied properly though.

Part of the reason I didn't make it onto the ranking board was probably that some people were beginning to study properly now. It was coming to the point where we had to start thinking about our futures.

Internal students like me were at least guaranteed a university entrance, but that wasn't to say that getting into the popular courses would be easy.

Aaah~ If I didn't get my act together my grades were probably going to keep slipping...

Anyway, it was Kaburagi in 1st place and Enjou in 2nd this time.

They really were something else.

Even though they were both at the party, unlike a certain somebody their grades hadn't dropped at all.

I liked to think it was because their mothers hadn't dragged them around to beauty salons and hairdressers.

Yeah, that's what I'm going with.

As for Wakaba-chan whose bullying had escalated to being framed as a cheater, she was at 4th place having been beaten out by Fellow Stalking Horse.

4th place after all that was amazing. I wished she could share some of those smarts with me.

Even though she was the smartest girl in the grade you'd never know from looking at her. As usual she was standing around with her mouth hanging open, and hair on the back of her head was sticking this way and that.

Please be a bit more careful, Wakaba-chan! There are so many things to tease you on!

"Studies are all that ugly bitch has, after all."

"She studies to the point that she doesn't care about how she looks anymore."

"Can you even call that a girl~?"

Despite people badmouthing her from right behind, Wakaba-chan paid them no heed at all.

No doubt she was daydreaming about the lunch she'd be treating herself to.

"Takamichi."

"Ah, Mizusaki-kun."

The girls who had been badmouthing her scattered at Fellow Stalking Horse's arrival.

"Geez, I lost to you this time."

"You're still 4th. And I barely beat you this time. Not that I won't be studying hard to do this again though."

"Yeah. Do your best."

"You still have room to say that?"

"Ahaha."

The two of them seemed to be getting along quite well. Was it because they were both in the Student Council?