REIKA-SAMA -277

Fuyuko-sama's interest in the occult to just too much. The sushi was ruined thanks to her. Who talks about books made from human skin when you're eating? Kaburagi's talk of insects before that was bad enough.

Fuyuko-sama becomes indiscriminate with regards to anything occult or spiritual, so I should warn her when she's around others. In a different time, she might have been burned as a witch… In another time, I might have shared her fate for being associated with her… Yes, I should warn her well.

Surrounded by others, laughing 'ohoho', we talk about plans over the summer as I watch over Fuyuko-sama, worried that she would say something strange. Not that I should worry much… She's shy, so she rarely speaks. She should be fine.

"Reika-sama." I turned to see the sophomore who had the bloody urine and his friends.

"Gokigen yoh. How is everything?"

"About that. Do you have a moment?" I guess he doesn't want anyone to hear about that.

"Excuse me, everyone." I step away with the sophomores. "So how did it go?"

"I went…" He was afraid to go to urology to undergo an examination, but I guess he couldn't turn down Kaburagi's introduction. He apparently went with his friends.

"And?"

"The hospital exam didn't find anything out of the ordinary, so they'll just observe for now."

"Oh, that's good!"

"Yes. I was relieved."

"So the cause may have been stress from the exams." More like stress from Kaburagi.

"I think so, too. I haven't had an issue since the test results were announced."

"That must have been horrible…"

"Yes…"

"I've been able to sleep soundly, too, so my condition's getting better."

"I don't jump awake at night, either."

"I understand. I no longer have nightmares, either." We each recount how harsh those days were.

"But exams are over, so it's summer vacation," one of them announced brightly.

"Yeah!"

"We're free from studying. I'll have more fun than usual."

"We'll be going on a dive starting tomorrow. The weather's supposed to be nice there, so we should have no problems."

"We should surf before diving."

"You just want to show off your new board."

"It's really cool. I special ordered it."

"Don't oversleep. If you're late, we're leaving you in Japan."

They seem to be having fun, but I'm not. I have entrance exams coming up, so I'll be stuck studying… "Yes, Kaburagi-sama told you to maintain your grades, so you should enjoy yourselves until the short time leading up to the mid-term exams." There. That'll make you come back to reality.

"Oh…" The grave faces returned.

"…Should we take our study guides?"

"Stop it."

Their voices are gloomy. That's right. Remember what student should be doing. Hahaha.

As if resetting, the bloody urine said, "That reminds me. What happened to your pylori, Reika-sama?"

"No need to worry. I never had pylori."

"Again. You should be examined properly."

"That's right. You'll turn into Pylori-in Reika-sama."