REIKA-SAMA -185

I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to make for Valentine's Day yet.

That's why I decided to talk to Wakaba-chan about it when I went to her house.

She asked me when would be a good day for me, so I picked the soonest day we both had off.

Wakaba-chan laughed at me.

Maybe she realised I had nothing else to do.

But I was a pretty busy person too. I had jogging on the weekends, and I had lessons to go to every fortnight too!

It wasn't like I sat around at home every weekend!

Going to Wakaba-chan's house always required a change of trains.

Brr, it was cold.

As I stepped past the ticket barriers I saw Wakaba-chan waving energetically at me.

"Kisshouin-saaan!"

"Sorry, did I keep you?"

"No, no, don't worry about it."

Today she was wearing a red duffle coat and a lively smile brightened her face.

"Have you had lunch yet? We've got some hayashi rice at home, but we can eat out too if you want?"

"No need to trouble yourself. Will you be all right?"

"I'm fine too. Then my house it is."

We set off at a relaxed pace.

"Say, Takamichi-san? How has it been since we last spoke? The bullying."

"Eh? Ahh, mmn. You know how it is."

"I see."

From what I heard, sometimes there'd be footprints on her desk, and other times people would purposefully bump into her.

They were still bitching about her right in front of her too.

"But they haven't touched my uniform since then."

"Of course. How could you bear it if they did it regularly."

"No arguing that," she guffawed.

"If there is anything I can do..." I began.

"You're doing plenty. You've given me shoes, and even a uniform set. I'm really super grateful to you, you know?"

"But..."

"And if you go around openly supporting me your position will worsen, right? The people in the Pivoine don't seem to like me after all."

"Eh..."

She was spot on, of course.

It was hard to say what would happen to my influence and position if we openly associated.

"Don't worry about it. I already have people to look out for me. Like everyone at the Student Council."

"Ahh..."