REIKA-SAMA -155

When the meeting was over the presidents of the targeted clubs approached me with thanks. Yup, yup, to a culture club the School Festival was their only chance to shine, after all. Completely unlike people who just manned refreshment booths for fun! Just how much time do you think I’ve put into my Bea-tan doll!

For a while I thought I was going to get another lecture from Fellow Stalking Horse, but in the end he never said anything. I guess he decided to turn a blind eye this time.

Anyway, it was time to get to the Handicrafts Club. Recently I got an email from Beatrice.

‘Have you finished the Bea-tan doll?

Bea-tan looks forward to it!

You have to make me really cute, okay!

Bea-tan wants to see soon~

Do your best, Reika-tan!

~ From Beatrice’

I was feeling the pressure now.

Never would I be able to tell Umewaka-kun that I turned her into the Cerberus…

Not only was I the President of the Handicrafts Club, I was also the vice-rep of my class. Thanks to that the day of the School Festival was going to be hectic for me, since worrying about the food and tea and costumes etc. for our café fell to me as well.

The menu we were using was decided when I brought samples of the teas I bought in Taiwan and had some of the more knowledgeable members of my class try them. Who would have thought that my xiaolongbao trip to Taiwan would come handy in a way like this~

I wonder how Ichinokura-san was doing, anyhow. Since that day I was declining his invitations in consideration of his girlfriend so I wasn’t too well-informed. Maybe I was being ungrateful after all the delicious food he treated me to. Mao-chan had asked me to come to the Petite Pivoine a number of times, so I supposed I could visit her and ask how his life was going.

I immediately headed to the Petite Salon. Walking through the primary section’s school building I could hear song and music from here and there. Instead of the School Festival, the primary school held the Learning Presentation instead, where the students would do things like hold plays or sing in a choir, or present the results of their research for the parents to see.

I worried that Mao-chan would be busy as well, but she mentioned earlier that she would be at the salon today.

I picked up my pace a little when I bumped into Katsuragi Boy turning the corner.

“Ah! It’s you!”

“My, why if it isn’t you, Katsuragi-kun. Long time no see.”

He had gotten quite a bit taller compared to the year before when I last met him. It wasn’t going to be simple to hit his head anymore. What a shame.

“Why are you here!?”

“Because I have business here, obviously. I seem to meet you quite often in the hallway. Don’t tell me I have a stalker?”

“As if! Who would bother stalking you!?

“A noisy fellow as always, aren’t you. Well? What are you doing here? Ahh, wait, don’t tell me. Your grades were so bad that they had to drop you back into primary.”