REIKA-SAMA -175

The book on acupoints I got from Kaburagi was pretty interesting. The human body suure had a lot of acupoints.

For swelling and water weight was the Water Separation Shuifen Point on your tummy, apparently. I gave it a press. Hmmmmm. Was this working?

For leg fatigue and swelling there was the Mountain Support Chengshan Point in the middle of the calf.

Whoa! That hurt! I think it was working!

I was using the rounded end of a pen to push one of the nerves on the sole of my foot. Owowowow...

I had gotten into acupoints so much that the next day I went out and bought some of the stick-on moxibustion kits. I had always been a little curious about this, after all~

Since I was worried about scarring I tried the sole of my foot first.

First was the Gushing Spring Yongquan Point. Whoaa! Hot! It hurt, but it felt like it was working! So this stuff was real!?

When it was done, the skin underneath had gone red. Best not to do this with sensitive or visible skin then.

It wasn't all that comfortable laying face down, so I changed from the bottom of my feet to my palms. Umm, the one in the palm of your hand was the Toil Palace Laogong Point, right? Got it.

It felt pretty good just pressing on the Fish Border Yuji Point at the base of the thumb. One for there too.

Hmm, and maybe all my fingertips...

While I waited for them to burn with my hands palm up, I stimulated the acupoints on my feet with the foot massager I bought earlier.

It reaaally hurt the arch of my foot! But it was good for me!

I heard a knock on my door.

"Reika, mind if we talk?" asked Oniisama from outside.

I asked him to come in, since I could hardly get the door with moxa on every finger.

When he came in, Oniisama was wide-eyed and speechless.

"I apologise for my appearance, Oniisama. How about you join me?" I offered as I stepped on my foot massager.

"Reika, when work calms down a bit, how about we go and eat somewhere? If you're worried or something, you can talk to me about it..."

"Wah! Thank you, Oniisama."

Eating out with Oniisama, huh. Then until then, I needed to keep up with the stomach acupoint.

At first I thought this was ridiculous, but now I was so glad I got this book~

Kuuh~! I can feel it working!

It was finally here; the day of the tea party where the 2nd and 3rd year Pivoine members discussed the next president.

It was discussion mostly in name of course; usually the candidate was already chosen in advance, meaning that the President simply had to announce who it was.

Aah, in the end I failed to refuse... My stomach felt like it had a weight in it.

Could I spend my next year peacefully, do you think? Probably not, huh.