REIKA-SAMA -245

"Kisshouin-san, do you have a minute?"

Enjou came as I chatted, surrounded by Serika-chan and the other during a break. They became excited by his sudden appearance.

"What is it?"

"I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask…?" Enjou asking for something… Ugh… I only have a bad feeling about that…

Ignoring my aura of rejection entirely, Serika-chan and the others pushed my towards Enjou.

"Reika-sama, go on ahead, quickly."

"That's right, Reika-sama. Don't make Enjou-sama wait.

"Go on, Reika-sama."

"Go on."

They turned into matchmakers and throw me on to the path of Dona, Dona; patting me needlessly. I'm not a sumo wrestler…

"Sorry, for causing a commotion." He doesn't look sorry at all, with that smile.

I reply, "Not at all," without meaning it, either. I glance at the classroom door, and find Serika-chan and the others stuck to it peering at us. Ugh... I lead Enjou behind a pillar so as not to be heard, and hear sighs from the door.

"So what did you want to ask?"

Seeing me on guard, Enjou hesitated as he opened his mouth. "Well, Yukino wanted to go to the aquarium with Kisshouin-san."

"Yukino-kun did?" I thought this was going to be more trouble with Kaburagi, but it was a splendid invitation from my angel.

"The other day, after we talked about the aquarium with Masaya, I told Yukino about it, and now he wants to go."

"Oh, I see…" I haven't forgotten the wounds inflicted on my sensitive maiden's soul. I've ignored every message from Kaburagi after that, to show how angry I am. It has only been a few days, but I feel trepidation from when he gets unjustifiably angry against me. Relationships are like walking a tightrope.

"Now, Yukino wants to go with friends."

"His friends? From the Petit?"

"Yes. You should know them." He named Mao-chan and Yuuri-kun. The aquarium with Yukino-kun, Mao-chan, and Yuuri-kun. I'd like to go!

"If it's an invitation from Yukino-kun, I'd like to accept."

"Really? Thank you. Sorry to impose on you."

"Not at all." I'd readily accept any invitation from my cute angel. "So when were you planning this?"

"It's sudden, but how about after school today?"

"Huh? Today!?"

"Yes, this is the only day anytime soon that worked for all of them. Sorry that it's so sudden." I guess everyone at Zuiran has lessons and studies after school, like me. Hmm… Today… I just went for sweets with Serika-chan and the others, yesterday…

By the way, Fuyuko-sama who had never gone anywhere after school with friends looked to have enjoyed it very much, so she seemed really happy when we promised to do it again.

"So? Can you?"

"Let's see…" I have cram school, and I need to prepare for entrance exams. To fool around on consecutive days… I look up and imagine Yukino-kun smiling at me saying, 'Reika-onee-san.'

"I'll go." I can't deny that smile. I can study afterwards.

"Thank you. See you after school."

"Yes."