REIKA-SAMA -253

We were finished for today with Ikoma-san's crimes made clear, her apology to Wakaba-chan made, and her punishment handed out. Ikoma-san apologized one more time before departing. I mistimed my departure and was left behind with Fellow Stalking Horse and Wakaba-chan.

"Oh, it's over!" muttered Fellow Stalking Horse stretching his arms upwards. I guess his duties as the president was causing him strain, too.

Wakaba-chan smiled and said, "Thanks for your hard work. Do you want more tea? Hot or cold?"

"I want hot."

"Understood. Kisshouin-san?"

"Eh? No, I should go."

"Huh? Come on, stick around for the thank you party, the three of us. I'll have a cold one. You'll have the same?" She didn't wait for my answer and started to pour drinks. How did I end up in a tea party in the student council chamber by mistiming my departure? I can't be seen here…

"I never imagined that Takamichi was friends with Kisshouin for some time already," blurted out Fellow Stalking Horse after taking a sip of hot tea.

"Like I told Ikoma-san, don't tell anybody about Kisshouin-san and I to anybody else, Mizusaki-kun."

"I won't. But it's not really something that needs to be hidden."

"No. If people find out, Kisshouin-san's position would be affected adversely. It's fine the way it is, as long as we can keep meeting secretly. Right, Kisshouin-san!"

"Eh?!" What is this!? Wakaba-chan's starting to talk like a hidden lover! No, no, that's not right! I kept things secret considering Wakaba-chan's situation! Not just for my own safety! "No, I'm planning to make everything clear someday. For real."

"Yes, I know," she smiled. She really looks like a mistreated lover patiently enduring her ill treatment! Nooo! Is it just me, or is Fellow Stalking Horse gazing at my coldly, or is that just my guilty conscience?

"So Takamichi knew that somebody was cleaning up messes around you?" Oh, good, a change of subject…

"Well, yeah. My chair and desk that had graffiti or chalk dust everyday started to be sparkling clean. Anybody would realize that somebody was cleaning it."

Really? "Was it so easy to recognize?"

"Yes! When I get in the morning, only my desk had a shiny reflection! And it was so smooth, that handouts kept falling off." That's the power of the bestselling wax. The foreigners in the commercial were going wow. "But wasn't it a pain getting in early every morning? Thank you both, again." She bowed her head, so I waved with both arms for her not to.

"But Takamichi, you really don't need compensation? A few hours on the weekends won't make up for the damages."

"It's okay. I did well on the exams, so I got an exemption for some school supplies."

"I see."

"Yes, and Kisshouin-san gave me the shoes and uniform at no cost! I get nothing but help from you. Thank you, Kisshouin-san."

"You really don't need to mind!" Stop! It hurts hearing it over and over! I only gave them away because I couldn't wear them because of the pigeon poop! Sorry I gave you the pigeon poop uniform! I change the subject by whispering into her ear, "But doesn't Kaburagi-sama visit the store sometimes? Wouldn't he run into Ikoma-san?"

"Oh, I forgot," Wakaba-chan stuck out her tongue. Sad. She forgot about you, Kaburagi… Good luck, Kaburagi.

"What's that about?" asked Fellow Stalking Horse.